Chapter Two

This is chapter two. Sorry it's late. I has technical difficulties. Next update on Friday. Okay. So this introduces the characters. Not much Larry action so sorry. But we got some Sassy Louis. So that should make up for it.

Do I update a lot if my stories today. And I would love if you would read them and leave feedback. Okay. Yeah. Thanks.

Okay. So. The chapter name. It's hilarious. It will make sense. But. I LOVE PENIS!!! Something I wish Louis and Harry would actually say. Them get together and have Larry sex. But until then. We must read and write fan fiction. So yeah. Ok. Awkward....

NOW!!!!!!!!!!

READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xP

o.O

=)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER TWO: I love Penis

LOUIS POV

I walked into the theater after the very attractive boy held it out to me. He was extremely gorgeous. Too bad... He is most likely my student.

But he's just so beautiful.

And cheeky.

And just. Yummy.

Oh gosh.

I just called one if my student yummy.

Crap. I'm fucked.

I caught Zayn's eye. What was he doing here?

He was on the stage... doing who knows what.

"Ay. Zaynie. Get your ass over here and give me a hug." I yelled. He rushed over to the edge of the stage and I ran to him and jumped up and wrapped my limbs around him like a koala.

"Why didn't you tell me you were transferring here. And that you were co-teaching with me!!! You little twat!!! As your best mate, I have the right to know about these things!!!" I yelled at him. I then planted a big, sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"Ewwww. Louis. Gross. Keep your DNA to yourself" He said. He was trying to sound stern but was still smiling like an idiot. He wiped the saliva off his cheek then turned to the class and continued what he was saying before I arrived.

Because I was still on him, I moved around a bit so I was now in his back.

"Louis. Lou." Zayn patted my leg that was wrapped around him. I hummed in response.

"Get off me, and introduce yourself to the class." He said.

"First off, no. I will not get off. I refuse. Your too cuddly." I said and pinched his cheeks. He huffed in response but hooked his arms under my thighs to help hold me up. I smirked in victory.

"Second." I says. The continued loudly to make sure everyone heard.

"I am Louis Tomlinson. I will be your co-teacher along with, Zayn, here." I patted his shoulder. Then continued.

"But you people will call me Louis. Not Lou. Not LT. And especially not Mr.Tomlinson. Due to the fact that, Mr.Tomlinson sounds like something, someone would tell me in bed, during a sexual intercourse, while trying to be kinky." I said bluntly.

"So yeah. Just don't call me that. I would rather not be charged for sexual innuendos and end up having to go to jail for three years." I said jokingly.

A couple of the kids laughed, but a couple if kids in the back were staring at me and Zayn in disgust. There were five of them. But two if them didn't look disgusted. Just confused. So me being well, me. I decided to call all them out for it.