Chapter 16: Fear of the End

Andrew

I start to pace back and forth waiting for Rider to come back, if I'm right, Jack will be with him and Elsa will be on her way. But do I really want Elsa? I look at Mina, she was just staring into the woods and I'm not sure why. But I feel my heart to pound a little faster. In my heart, I know I want Mina, and I already have her. But Jack god just thinking about him makes me want to punch something.

"Andrew?" I hear breaking me from my thoughts. I look at Mina again, "What?" I hiss not meaning to get angry at her but I couldn't help it. "You need to relax; everything you've ever wanted is finally coming your way." She says and puts her arms around my shoulders and loops them together. I grab her hands and place them on my heart, "Everything I want is right here, we just need to take care of some, lose ends." I say and smile. I look at my ring to see it start to glow. Aagney was up in the sky, keeping close to tell us where Rider was and how far they were. "They're close; we should go before they get here." I say and move away from her, but grab her hands quickly and pull her with me.

I hear her giggle as I pull her into the woods. "This is kind of fun." She says as we stop in front a tree, far enough so they can't see us, close enough we can hear them. I start to help Mina up the tree as I slowly climb behind her. Right when we reach the top, I see Rider's Summit reach the campsite. I feel Mina grab my hand, "Not too long now love, then we can continue our journey to see Izaiah." I look at her, "What did you say?" I ask. She looks at me, "I said, then you can see your Giver." She smiles and tries to lend her head on my shoulder but I pull away.

"What's wrong?" She asks as I back away. "Who are you Mina? Or the real question is what are you?" I ask. I see her eyes widen, "What do you mean? I already told you who I was." She says and I shake my head, "No, you haven't. You're really not Mina are you? Because I never told you what my Giver's name was. Now I will ask you again, who are you?" I ask as I feel some heat start to go up my back.

I see Mina's eyes start to go down, not answering. "If you don't answer me, I will send Aagney to attack." I say and I see Aagney close to me waiting for my command. Then I see it, a smile go across her face, "He won't his Master's sister." She says and looks up at me, her long black curly hair was gone and replaced with beautiful long purple hair, going past the tree branch we were sitting on but her green cat eyes stayed the same. I glare at her, "Master's sister? You're my Giver's sister?" I ask feeling my heart start to break, I was being tricked.

She nods, "Yeah, my name is Isabella, I'm Rapunzel's Giver." I had more angry build up in me. "You tricked me... You tricked me into liking you." I say and look at her. She shakes her head as tears go into her eyes. "At first, yes, but then..." She does a small laugh, "I fell in love with you. Watching you from the beginning, and being around you, I fell more and more in love with you when I shouldn't have." I see a tear go down her face. "I'm sorry Andrew, but I know what you want. You want me, and you want to find my brother and be down with this. Right?" She asks.

I shake my head, "No." I see a shock look on her face, as I grab her hand and pull her in and kiss her. As I pull back I wipe a tear away from her face. "I want you, and I want to find your brother, but I want to get rid of Jack, once and for all." I look at Rider waiting for Elsa to save her boyfriend. "And with Rider under my control, it'll happen... Tonight."

Punzel

I stood there shocked, even scared of what happened as I stared out the broken window where my brother was taken by the man I loved. "How did this happen?" I ask as I turn to Elsa who is walking around the room, trying to find something, I just don't know what. "I don't know Rapunzel, you tell me." She says as she stops looking and glares at me. "Your boyfriend took Jack! Your brother!" She yells, tears going down her face.