chapter 1

hope you enjoy my first Young Justice fanfic

no one pov

---------------------------------------------------------------

quickly the team duck into an abandoned warehouse. panting they leaned against the walls or slumped to the floor. they thought they were safe and alone. robin however noticed the figure in the darkness.

"who is there" he asked holding a batarang 

"your here for me, i won't let you take me back," a distraught voice whispers 

suddenly the girl lashed out attacking him. aqualad tried to reason with her. it was obvious the girl wasn't thinking straight and is only trying to defend herself. wolf roared startling the two. they slipped and fell landing in an awkward position.

wide eyed the team watched as the pairs lips crashed against each other and became even more shocked when a collar appeared around the girls neck. fearfully the girl darted away from him. her hands around her neck. tears streamed down her cheeks as she whispered in an unknown language.

"wo-olf" superboy stuttered 

everyone turned to look at the pet who was slowly transforming. his white fur shortening, his limbs changing. slowly he began to stand. there now stood a teenager with white blonde hair, gold eyes and bronze tanned skin. he was just a bit shorter than superboy. everyone gasped at this apart from the girl she ran to him sobbing hugging him tightly. 

"aaron" she cried

wolf...or aaron patted her head and whispered to her in a language the others couldn't understand. aqualad was the first to breakout of his shock. 

"may i ask who you are ?"

"my sister has yet to learn your language so please excuse her inability to answer. i will answer for her. my name is aaron and this is my twin sister... alice" aaron answered

the team turned thier attention to the young girl. she hand long wavy raven black hair, sea green eyes and her skin was almost white as fresh snow. her body language gave off no emotion but her eyes betrayed her fear.

"what did you do to wolf?" superboy asked

alice smiled at this and slowly made her way to him. placing a hand on his arm she pointed to her brother who had turned away. that's when everyone noticed he wasn't clothed. the girls went red and turned away as superboy took off his shirt throwing it over the boy. aaron had a girly body and was engulfed by the shirt.

"thanks" aaron mumbled

"no problem"

"brother is wolf" alice grinned

superboy nodded and stood off to one side of the group. aqualad was going going to ask them another question when robin interrupted.

"what happened? why do you have a collar around your neck?"he asked still flustered from the kiss not that anyone noticed

"ah...that was my fault maybe if i hadn't tried to warn you two then my sister would be free,"aaron sighed

"free of what?"

"on our planet if you kiss someone then you are bound to them until the effects were off"

"you are aliens" artemis asked

"yes you couldn't tell" aaron smirked

"what are you doing on this planet?" megan asked

"martian"alice growled

"emitian" megan growled 

suddenly they were at each others throats. megan tried fruitlessly to attack the girl with her martian powers. but alice was trained against phycic powers. aaron tackled alice to the ground and superboy did the same for megan. once both were pinned they attempted to calm them down.

"fight your instinct alice! we cant risk being thrown off world! try!" aaron ordered

"megan stop it" aqualad ordered

slowly the girls calmed down but couldn't make eye contact without fighting again. robin decide to bring them back to the cave and continue questioning them there. the others agreed and made their way to the zeta tubes. alice was reluctant to follow not until aaron explained in their own language where they were going.

when she saw the zeta tubes she instantly chirped up. aaron chuckled and explained the technology of earth was similar to the technology on their own planet. excitedly the girl ran around the cave shouting randomly in her language and pointing at things. 

"we stay here" she said excitedly her eyes bright with happiness

the team looked at the younger girl she was only 14 and had been living on the streets for a long time. her hair was a tangled mess, dirt and grease streaked her skin and her blue dress was in rags. after a short mental conversation they agreed to let them stay a few days.

"we must continue questioning you?" kaldur said

Aaron nodded and conveyed the message to his sister. together they sat in the living room. kid flash used his speed to bring drinks for everyone. alice and aaron sniffed the drinks suspiciously.

"its coke cola haven't you had it before," kid flashed grinned

alice shook her head and daringly drank some of the dark drink. instantly she began to choke it up. aaron patted her back as she coughed. the fizz had burned the back of her throat. kid flash ran to get her some water from the kitchen. she drank this more familiar drink with ease. aaron swapped his drink for water as well.

"First could i ask why you are on this planet?" kaldur asked

"well to put it simply we ran away." aaron said bringing alice into his lap, "we and some others took ships and headed away from our planet.... alice can't understand what we are saying right now and i prefer she never finds out why we ran."

"why? and if she ran why doesn't she already know?" robin asked

"we promise not to tell her even when she learns the language," kaldur promises

"our planet has a ritual which no one is told untilthe mature age. even then the females aren't told... once a women gives birth to twins she is executed in secret." aaron explains 

silence filled the room. kidflash, artemis and robin were shocked. kaldur was thinking about how to save them. super boy kept his stoic expression. alice curled in her brothers lap and looked up at him.

"batman, black canary, flash" the zeta machine called 

the mentors walked in and saw the team and guests. batman narrowed his eyes obviously displeased with other people being in the cave.

"and who are they?" his icy voice asked.