Chapter 3

Winni's p.o.v

I groaned finally standing up, throwing my arms above my head arching my back like a cat trying to get out all the kinks.

''Hey babe...'' Alyssa's voice questioning.

''Hmmmm.'' I hummed still stretching like the weirdo I am.

''You going to the dance?'' Everyone just kinda stopped and turned to look at me.

''No. Why would I go?'' I grouched knowing exactly what they were getting at.

''Awww c'mon Doll just because Spencer and his Bitch will be there doesn't mean anything.....Well I mean it sorta does for obvious reasons....'' Anya would have kept talking if it wasn't for Jo and her hand......

Hehehe that sounded dirty.

''What she's trying to say is, just because their going doesn't mean you can't and if she say's shit we'll beat her ass.'' Jo smirked a cry of agreement passing through the group. I rolled my eyes turning around to head to the showers. A groan could be heard as I continued walking only stopping when a hand grabbed my arm yanking me back. Being turned around with so much force hurt a little,

''Look Winni, I love you I really do, but you aren't going to stop living your life because some asshole who doesn't know his girlfriends a bitch. You are going to that dance and we are going to turn up. Tonight is just about us ok? Fuck guys for one night.'' Jo ranted, looking at me with such intense puppy dog eyes I thought I was gonna get a toothache.

I breathed a sigh shaking off Jo's arm. The girls looked at me like I had just killed their puppies.

Get a hold of yourself Winnifred!!! You are gonna go to that dance and.....Hey is that my sister?

I looked passed all the girls heads seeing my sister waving her hands frantically like some maniac........Oh dear lord....she is such an idiot.

''Winnifred are you even listening to me?!?!'' Jo barked.

I grinned pointing to the idiot that I called my sister. Everyone turned around looking at my sister for a split second before laughing like a bunch of hyenas.

Once I finally caught my breath I started walking over to my sister and.......Her...... Friends...Greeeaat.....