Chapter 4

Juliet's p.o.v

I watched my sister arguing with her friends...Knowing that I wouldn't be able to get her attention by just calling her name, I stood up waving my hands frantically hoping she would turn and see me.

''Ummm.....Dragonfly..What are you doing?'' Andy's question made me stop what I was doing and remember that there were, in fact, other people here.

''Well my dear sweet white rabbit my sister won't respond if I yell across the field so I'm hoping that she will see me and walk over....'' I grunted doing weird things with my hands, jumping up and down, waving frantically trying to get her fucking attention.

FUCKING FINALLY!!!!

Winni finally looked up grinning at me. And me being well...Me. I continued making weird hand gestures, until she finally pointed me out to the girls. They broke into hysterics when they saw what I was doing. I saw Winni's face fall when she looked at my friends. 

Damn I knew I shouldn't have brought so many people.....

The girls started walking over to the bleachers, grinning at each other, bumping hips, giving light pushes as they walked over.

I rushed down the steps of the bleachers waiting for Winni to come out the gate. Once she was finally out, I attacked her with a hug, knocking her down in the process. All the girls got in on the action and it turned into one big bear hug. Which turned into me being passed around getting hugs and greetings also.

Catherine was the last person to hug me, grinning down at me. 

Ughh fucking shortness......

''Jules what are you doing here!?!'' Catty grinned holding me at arms length.

''Oh so I can't come visit my sister and her besties?'' 

''Oh you can but when said sister didn't know about the visit then you should tell that sister.'' Winni looked at me like I did something wrong.

You know it's weird when your sister is 12 years younger than you but can still make you feel like your a child getting caught doing something you're not supposed to be doing. 

I gave a shrug, not saying anything. I couldn't lie to her even if I tried. It was kinda creepy how good she was at telling if you were lying or not.

Winni raised her eyebrows. Ohhh I knew that look, I was gonna get a tongue lashing of a life time for 'lying' to her.