Chapter 3- Sleepover

I'm in my bed and I'm wrapped in something warm... Somthing strong. It feels nice I just want to lay here, and just sleep. Something shakes my shoulder and I look up. I'm laying on top of Darren?!?! What!?!
Darren... What happened..
We where watching tv and we fell asleep, it's 9 o'clock classes are over now...
Ugh no! Crap curfew! You'll get in trouble if u go back to your dorm now you'll get in so much trouble!
Can't I just stay here Julie? We technically just slept together after all *he winks at me*.
Darren, shut up* I laugh and push him.
Ok well I'm gonna get a shower and stuff, don't u dare open the door to the dorm! Nobody can know your here!
Ok I get it Julie get in the shower!*he smiles*
I walk into my bathroom, ugh it's a mess in here I can't let Darren see this!?!? I'll clean when I'm out of the shower, I take of my clothes and I'm in nothing but panties and a bra when I hear a knock on The bathroom door.
Hey Julie do you mind if I- oh I'm sorry! I thought u would be behind the curtain im so sorry!* he rushes out of room*
I'm so embarrassed! Grrrr, ever heard of knocking Darren geese.... Anyway this time I make sure the door is locked then I strip down, I get in the shower. The water is cold but I guess that's what happens when u live in a dorm:/
I get out of the shower and wrap a towl around my shelf then I realized... My clothes are in my dresser... Next to my bed... Oh god what am I gonna go!?! Ok I can do this.. I can do this I make sure my towel is on tight and I walk out of the bathroom. What I see next made me drool. He is sitting on my bed his sweatshirt is off he's wearing a black tank top his blond hair is messy and he's laying in my bed. When he sees me his face goes red! Ok stay calm just get your clothes. I walk next to the bed and go through the dresser and get a bra, panties and a big T-Shirt,  I go back to the bathroom and get dressed. Walk back out and he's going through my mini fridgeXD
I sit next to him.
Here Darren eat this*i hand him a fruit and veggie cup*
Gross is this what you eat!?! No wonder your a toothpick!
Well yeah i mean it's food...
We eat our food and watch tv and as soon as I set down my cup and relax onto my bed...
Hey um is it cool if I you know...
Release some of my power?
What... Oh right that sure Darren I'll do it with you.
What most people dust know about us is we shared a huge secret! Me and Darren have elemental powers, there are 8 elements in all, Fire, Mind, Water, Nature, Lightning, Ice, and Shadows. Darren has the power on Fire, I posses the power of Nature, I can take control of animals, plants and even humans. He makes a small fire ball in his hand and tosses it up and down up and down. I just focus on my energy on a potted flower on my desk and I focus...focus...errrrr! I make the flower bloom and I make the stem grow taller the flower goes bigger till I have a buituful plant on my desk:) Me and Darren have to use our "magic" every now and again other wise we get mind killing headaches! Me and Darren have read about ourselves in books. Apparently kids like us come around every thousand years and if we find the other elements then apparently somthing is supposed to happen. But we could never read that part all the books we read where scribbled out...  So he did that for a while till her got sleepy he falls agaist me and I push him over and as he falls and he grabs me and and I fall ontop of him. He just holds me tight and I can't get loose so... I just stayed there...for the whole night.