Chapter 4- New Girl

I wake up and Darren is already awake and he's just watching me.
Where you watching me sleep?!?
Yup
Why?!?
Cause your adorable.
*I blush*
Hey Julie I was thinking we have been best friends for a long time and I think it's time I've told you....
What?.....
Suddenly *knock knock knock*
I get up and walk to the door and a short blond girl with a skirt and blouse and a blue clip in her hair. She looks up at me with big blue eyes and almost tackles me and hugs me.
Hi!!!!! My name is Niki! I just moved across the hall!
* Darren came up behind me*
Hi I'm Darren this is Julie, she's very shy so don't be upset if she doesn't talk at first.
Oh hello Darren, U too Julie, nice to meet you. I just wanted to know if u guys wanted to hang out at my place tonight. You know my treat, I just want to be a nice neighbor! *she smiles*
Ye...ahhh..... Su..su...sure Hi I'm Julie...
See u tonight... *i shut the door*
You where saying Darren?
Oh yeah... So Julie....
*kisses passionately*
Darren I had know idea...
* I rap my arms around his neck and play with his hair*
Julie will you be mine?
*i kiss him*. 30 sec later....
Of course....
I have to get ready...for class Darren...
I'll help you...
What?!?
He takes my big T-Shirt off of me and I cover myself. Darren what has gotten into you!?!
Love
He takes a batman t shirt out of my drawer and gives it to me. Alone with tennis shoes and leggings. I put them on... We should head to class!
Yeah!

6-7 hours Later

Ugh I'm so sleepy Darren...Zzz
Julie wake up! *he shakes me*
I'm awake!!
Ok let's knock on Niki's door.
*knock knock knock*
Oh hey guys!!!
Hi Niki
Hello...
Come in come in!
Thanks Niki. Yeah thanks..
She has a couch a tv, dresser, desk, & a mini fridge. She sits us down and open her fridge. She hands us both a margarita. Wow thanks Niki! I love these things!
1 hour later
Ok Julie truth or Dare!
Dare
I dare u to make out with Darren!
Ok
Wait Wha- mmmm
*jumps on lap and kisses*
Oh wow didn't think u would do it!
*continues*
Ok guys break it up, Darren your Turn
Ok Niki truth or Dare
Dare!
Give Julie a makeover!
Yay!!! Fun!!!
Noooo!!!!!
Niki grabs my arm and pulls me into the bathroom. Ok first take of the clothes! What why?!? Just do it! I take of my clothes and put on a robe she gives to me, she does my hair and makeup and she walks out a says to wait here. She walks back in with clothes I could never, ever where!!! She hands me some fishnet tights and shirts and then a tank top.... I feel so exposed Niki! Just come out here *she pulls me out of bathroom*
Oh my god!?! Who are u and what have you done with Julia!?!?
*i smile*
You look insanely hot Julie!
Oh wow, thanks
I thought u would say that about my masterpiece!
Suddenly Niki falls on the floor! Ow ow ow ow!!!! Niki are u ok!!!! Yeah I'm ok but ok I need u guys to help me but u can very ever tell anyone! Darren stand up, she says.
She puts her fingers on her temples and consintraits.... Suddenly Darren eyes goes white and he just walkin around, Niki your one of the elementals!!!!
What... I don't under stand how did u know that... Me and Darren are to! He's is Fire, I'm Nature*i hug her tight* This is amazing....