Miko

"Hey, Doc-Bot!"

Ratchet sighed, having been called that 20 times already in the past hour.

"What, Miko?" he asked, impatient.

"Look!"

Ratchet humored her, turning to the young Asian girl.

"Made ya look!" she said, pointing at him and laughing, then ran off.

Ratchet sighed, rolling his optics as he turned to what he was previously doing. To him, Miko had become more irritating recently. He didn't know if it was a phase humans went through-Puberty, they called it, he had looked it up once-or if something was actually bothering her and she was unsuccessfully trying to hide it. But something made him think that he wasn't the only one who noticed Miko's behavior.

A loud crash erupted from the next room, followed by a splat, and another crash. And then a loud beep.

::MIKO!::

....Something like that.

Miko ran out of the room where the incident happened, and ran up the catwalk. The scout was on her heels the entire time, except Bumblebee wasn't his usual colors; he was covered in every color you could think of. Miko hid under the couch to avoid Bumblebee's death glare.

A smile spread across Ratchet's faceplate as he watched. Bumblebee caught sight of him.

::Don't you dare laugh:: he threatened, jabbing a digit in Ratchet's chassis.

"Okay, okay, I won't," Ratchet said, putting his servos up in surrender. Bumblebee whirred in satisfaction, before looking back to the couch that Miko was taking refuge under. Her head was visible, and she was trying to hold in her laughter, but failing.

"Ha! That worked better than I expected it to!" she laughed. "That was hilarious, Ratch, you should've been there to watch!"

::I'm not laughing,:: Bumblebee's optics narrowed. Ratchet chuckled at the scout's behavior, earning a glare.

"Hey. I wasn't laughing at your new...paint job," Ratchet said defensively.

"At who's new paint job?" Raf asked as he and Jack walked in.

"We heard a crash. We were on the roof, so it took us a minute to get-woah," Jack said, catching sight of Bumblebee.

"Bee! What happened?" Raf asked. Bumblebee pointed to Miko, silent.

"What'd you do?" Raf asked, looking to her.

"I got as much paint as I could and dumped it on him as he walked by," she shrugged. Raf facepalmed.

::Ratchet...how am I going to get this off? I'm red, blue, orange, green, pink, white, brown...:: Bumblebee trailed off as he realized there were a lot more colors that he didn't want to name.

"We'll figure something out later. Miko, I have something for you to do," Ratchet said, beckoning her over. She walked over to the rail of the catwalk, before being handed a mop.

"Go mop up the paint before it dries-" he didn't have time to finish, before he heard a loud bang from the same room the paint spill was. Ratchet shoved the mop into her hands and hurriedly walked over.

Optimus was lying face-first into the paint puddle, he had slipped on it because it hadn't fully dried yet. He lifted his helm, and Ratchet tried not to laugh for the second time that day. Miko, Raf, Jack, and Bumblebee appeared next to him, and luckily succeeded at holding back their laughter. Bumblebee just had a look of sympathy on his faceplate.

Optimus's faceplate was covered with multiple colors; his electric blue optics standing out against them. He slowly got up, and Ratchet snickered when Optimus's chassis was decorated in different colors as well.