chapter 2

Jade

No food, no water, no fresh clothes, and last but not least, no home. I had been starving myself since the day that I found that boy on the street. He looked almost dead. I had to help him even if he meant giving him the last bottle of water I had.

Then he has the audacity to tell me that my breath stinks. I would have expected a "thank you" but no instead he takes all my water and mentions my stinky breath. White boys.

I walk down the street seeing all the homeless people, like me.

There he was. At the end of the block, walking towards me. As fast as I could I ran and ran but he seemed to notice me and ran too.

"Girl stop!" He yelled but I had to stop running in this horrible sunny weather. He catched up to me and didn't say anything but stare with pitty.

"What do you want?" I ask him and roll my eyes, he scratches his head and sighs. "Thank you for helping me it meant a lot. I'm sorry I was such a dick." He answers sincerely.

He was rich, I could tell from the expensive clothing. I once bought stuff like that, he was wearing a hot topic shirt with black jeans, that were clearly girl jeans, and black and white nikes.

"Ok." I respond and start leaving. I didn't want to rage out on him about how his two sentence apology wasnt getting me food or shelter.

"No wait stop!" He yells and grabs my arm. "Don't touch me there." I yell as I feel a stinging sensation on my bruise.

He stares at me wondering what was wrong. "What happened there?" He asks and a flood of paparazzi come running at us. He grabs his wallet and hands me a 100 dollar bill.

He was famous and giving me a 100 dollar bill would make him look like he was doing an act of kindness.

"Sorry but I don't want your money, it wont get me a home." I tell him angry and the paparazzi snap more pictures of me rejecting his money.

"Come stay with us at our hotel, its the least I can do to repay you back for saving me." He says and I stare at him. He just didnt want to leave.

I did need a shower and a meal.

"I guess." I say awkwardly and he smiles. "Awesome, my tour bus is far away. Do you wanna go get something to eat as we wait for the bus to arrive or?" He asks and I nod violently. I was so hungry.

He opens the door and we walk inside a restaurant, people stare. "Get anything you want okay?" He reassures and we sit in a booth.

I was silent. He just stared.

"What's your name?" I question while smelling the delicious aroma of the food. "Luke, and your name is?" He replies.

"Jade." I answer.

We order our food and i dig into my plate leaving it squeaky clean. Luke just watches me and takes a picture, his face turns red. "Why are you taking pictures?" I say covering my face.

"It was an accident. The flash was on." He says closing his phone and putting it in his pocket. He looks through the big glass window and it was a huge tour bus.

"Lets go." He leaves a tip and we exit out and into the bus.

There were 3 other boys in the bus. They stare at me and I look down. "Whos this?" One of them asks but I couldnt tell. I didn't wanna look up.

"This is Jade, she helped me out from almost being grilled alive out on the pavement." Luke chuckles and I felt so nervous.

It was insane for me to just think of. I was inside a tour bus? Full of filthy rich kids. Famous too.

Luke grabs my hand and he gives me a guide around the tour bus. It begins to move and I stumble against one of them. His hair was 3 different colors. I try and say sorry but he just rolls his eyes and gags.

It stops in front of a big hotel. I walk outside and immediately hear girls screaming. I was scared shitless. Luke grabs my hand again and covers me with his jacket. The paparazzi lights were too bright, i wasnt used to this. I couldnt even see.

"Hell yeah! Thats the life." One of the boys screams.

"Jade, if you dont mind im going to go out with my girlfriend. Ill go buy you some clothes. Stay in here. Clean yourself up and when you're done give me a call on the hotel phone." Luke says writing his number on a small piece of paper.

He hands it to me and I head up to the rooms following the other guys.

This is gonna be one hell of a day.

OMG THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHITTY IM SO SORRY