A Little Recon

North

I swear Victor was a genius. Gabe was an artist to his core and anything that he could get creative with would immediately get his attention. A fuckin' song! Brilliant! I glanced over to try and catch his attention and caught a look pass between Mr. B and ...shit! no. I mean Owen and Sean. Damn it was hard to get used to thinking of them like that. But i knew how they felt. It looked like this may be over before long and I for one couldn't be happier. I seriously needed to hold my Baby. It had been nearly 2 weeks since the mall. Once I had come out of my drug induced stupor and got all caught up I had been livid. I had really needed to hit something and had gone out back to the shed but the punching bag didn't help. Thank god that Silas needed to work it out too. Nothing better than sparring with a Spartan. Shit, he was one tough S.O.B. Of course finding out about Gabe and Sang being taken hadn't been the biggest shock. No that had come when Kota decided to drop his bomb on me and show me his newest dream. I hadn't known how to react, I mean I really could not process what he was showing me. So naturally i had stormed out in silence. Not the wisest choice I admit. Nathan had been the one to come after me and sheepishly admitted he had punched Kota. He told me what Owen had told him just as Kota came out. I had meet his eyes and nodded, letting him know I was okay with this. Now we just needed to get them both back. I turned towards Sang. Victor had found a way to get them to the house but we still needed to get them comfortable around us.

" Hey Baby," The nickname came out automatically and I flinched inside when Gabe looked up from punching his number into Vic's phone and glared at me. Not a good start. Sang glanced between me and Gabe, worrying her bottom lip. Gabe smiled at her and ran a hand over her hair. She relaxed a bit and gave me a tentative smile.

" I'm North" She gave me a confused look.

" North of what?" She asked. Luke burst out laughing and I glared at him since he was too damn far away to smack. When I looked back at Baby I saw the mischevious gleam in her eyes and the small amused smile on her face. I smiled back at her and held up my hands in defeat. I can't believe i just got played. Gabe's sense of humor must be rubbing off on her.

" I'm Sang and this is my boyfriend Gabe." I was tempted to roll my eyes since I knew who he was but didn't. I was really trying not to be my grumpy usual self.

" What's your next class?" Damn. That was lame. I was no good at this shit! She looked down, checking the schedule taped to the front of her notebook.

" History with Mr. Morris." YES!

" Victor and I are in that class too, Why don't you walk with us, Baby?" I mentally smacked myself as soon as the word left my mouth. Gabe glared at me again giving me a look that clearly said 'BACK THE FUCK OFF' . He leaned forward and placed his hand at Sang's neck. He glanced around to see if the teacher was looking our way before gently pulling her toward him and giving her a quick kiss. He took her hand again and turned to me.

" What part of boyfriend did you not understand?" Shit. Okay. This wasn't going as planned. Damn. I really was awful at this. Just give me something to hit, or better yet a car. Cars I understood, this small talk, getting to know you crap not so much.

" Sorry man, didn't mean anything by it." I mumble and turn away to see Silas on my other side smirking at my discomfort. Bastard Spartan.

Silas

Watching North had to be the most entertaining part of the day so far. I don't know what he thought he was doing. All he had really managed to do was piss Gabe off. I smirked when he looked my way and spoke to him in Greek for privacy.

"What was that with Agelle? " North scowled and slumped in his chair, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I was trying to ,you know, make friends" Seriously? That's what he'd been doing?