•||• Chapter 11 •||•

Ricky's pov

"How is she?"
I ask Ryan as he comes in the room. He shakes his head not looking at me.
"SHE DEAD!"
I yell and he quickly shakes his head again with big eyes. He also shakes his hand as a no.
"She is okay! Don't worry. She is just still fighting for life"
I squeeze my eyes trying to hold in the tears. I look up the ceiling and say "Everythings gonna be okay everything's gonna be okay everything's gonna be okay" but really I just say that so I don't have to worry much.
"Mr. Olson correct?"
A doctor said as he comes in looking at me and I nod.
"Yes sir it's correct"
I say not looking straight at him since I don't feel in the mood.
"Well are you a friend of Sarah? Sarah Diller"
I nod and he gives me a small smile.
"Dont worry. She will make it. I knew that girl since she was born. Her mother almost died when giving birth to her but she is a very strong girl"
He says causing me to smile brightly.
"Thanks. She will be happy to hear that, And yes I agree"
I say still smiling for the comments he said to her. I really hope nothing bad happens to her. She has to survive... Somehow.

Sarah's pov

As I saw everything spin I got really dizzy. But I could see some of the memories while I fight to keep my eyes open.

As soo as everything stops I go downstairs the house and see my father. There I was. With him in the table. I remember this memory. I was 13 getting ready to go to high school but apparently I failed the grade.
"Now tell me WHY THE FUCK YOU FAILED STUPID!"
I see my dad slapping the 13 year old girl that's me.
"I dunno... Ask the teachers!"
I saw myself yell back at him. He then takes out his belt and hits me hard, how did I know? Well he left me a scar on my back.
"Ah!"
The 13 year old me screams and cries at the same time.
"USELESS BRAT! WORK HARDER OR GET HIT HARDER DUMB EMO SHIT!"
I got mad but I keep on reminding myself its just the past. No one can change it or forget it. No matter how hard you try. It will haunt you down till you meet your end.
"I'm sorry!"
I see myself yell back in tears. I could see the blood printing on my shirt and dripping on the floor of the kitchen.

I turn back not wanting to look again at myself. I honestly have seen and felt lots of physical abuse. Not the sexual one but physical.
"What else you want from me!"
I yell looking up.
"What is the meaning of this fucking shit!?"
I say holding my angry tears.

I then feel like the floor was shaking. I stand still frighten and shaking. Then the floor breaks causing me to go down out of nowhere. I close my eyes pretending this is all a dream. I then felt something fluffy and soft on the floor. I didn't really land hard.
"Ah, Sarah my dearest child"
I hear a man with a nice kind voice say.
"What? Who are you? And how did you know my name!?"
I say getting a bit mad.
"Well do you not believe in God"
"I don't think it's the right time to talk about beliefs. Also I dunno what I believe anymore"
The man lets out a sigh ad I see him more clearly.
"Turn off the light"
I say trying a bit harder to see the man better.
"I'm afraid I can't. It's the bright side"
Then I see the man standing right in front of me. He helped me up and I wiped my jeans also shirt.
"Sorry if I caused you trouble my dear"
"Stop calling me that!"
I shout and he glares at me.
"Can I just live my normal life?"
He shakes his head letting out a sigh.
"This is heaven, AND hell doesn't exist it's just a way to express your feelings or as I would call it a 'State of mind'"
I look at him getting a bit more interested in his hell and heaven thingy.
"So you don't have to be dead to feel like your living in hell?"
He nods and looks back down.
"Wow looks like you have no patience my dear... *clears throat* excuse me"
I smile and nod.
"They don't really care about me"
"I see, well please excuse me I have another person to see. See you sometime ,Sarah"
I wave as he flies and leaving a feather of his wing. I take it and everything spins again.
"Please tell me it's the last time it will spin!?"
I say and see myself again. But I looked a bit bigger. About 15 or 16. Not so sure.

*enjoy this part guys! Tell me what you think about it and vote that will mean a lot to me! And thanks for he ones that vote.