Kyle David Hall Imagine(Happy Together)

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock beeping. You groan and slowly push yourself out of bed, checking your phone to see you have a new message from your best friend, Kyle.

Hey y/n! I miss yah! See you at school buddy <3

Yes, summer has ended and you sadly had to go back to hell. But luckily, you got to see Kyle which made it less sucky

Hey Kye, see you soon! <3

You haven't seen Kyle in about two weeks because he was in LA with Bryan and Johnnie. But since it was back to school day, you'd see him today.

You got ready in your band tee, skinny jeans, and vans. (Or whatever you like to wear, you chose XD)

Then you styled your hair, brushed your teeth, all that good stuff. Then got your bag, phone, and left for the bus stop. Luckily, Kyle's on your bus so you had someone to talk to. And you couldn't wait to see him.

The bus came and you walked on, seeing an excited, smiling,  Kyle in the back seat. You walked up to him, sat next to him, and he hugged you, tightly.  "God I've missed you so much y/n" he said, rather quickly. "I've missed you too, dork." You joked and he smirked. "There's the y/n I know and love." Your heart skipped a beat at the word "love." You've loved Kyle ever since you were kids, now, your feelings grew even stronger for him. But you were just friends...right?

"Heh. So...how was LA? I presume the weather was a hell of a lot nicer than here back in Ohio..." You giggled. "A lot of fun. But...it be better if I had you there by my side." Kyle stuttered a bit. "Aww did you miss me?" You mocked him, teasing him a little. You saw his cheeks go pink. "Of coarse I miss my buddy!" He said, locking you in his arms. "Gahhh Kyle let gooo!" You laughed as he started tickling you. Lots of students turned to look at you both. Some were "aww-ing" over the fact of him tickling you. Others weren't so happy about it. But you didn't care, neither did Kyle. "Kyle! Stop!" You pleaded, losing your breath, still laughing. "Fine...fine." Kyle calmed down his laughter. "I can already tell this year is gonna be great." You smirked at Kyle. He smiled and nodded his head in agreement.

So after the bell rung, the day was over. Kyle invited you over to his locker, in which you agreed to. He looked nervous. "Kye...you okay?" You asked with concern in your voice. "Y/n...I've liked you...a lot...since we were little, and growing up with you made my feelings develop and well...I guess what I'm trying to say is...- "I love you too." You interrupted him. He looked stunned and just stood there, speechless. "You...whaa??-" you then smashed your lips into his, as it took him a little bit, but finally kissed back. You could hear people all around either snickering or aww-ing again. But all you cared about was Kyle. And how he made you happy. And how you make him happy. And how you'll both be happy...together.

CHEESY CHAPTER BUT GOALS AF