Is This a Dream? (Kyle David Hall Imagine) part 1

I was going to do a Bryan imagine but I really felt like doing another Kyle story. Bryan might be next next chapter! Hope you like it :)

You're POV
You had been a Kyle David Hall fan for years. He's helped you through the bad times, the really bad times, very bad times, and the excruciatingly bad times. You met him once at warped tour. Best day of your life. Even though it only lasted 30 seconds as the line had to move along. You were speechless, at a loss for words as he held you in his embrace and took a picture with you. You only wish you were able to tell him all that he's done for you. Maybe one day, you'd get that chance.

As you lye on your bed, and listen to music, you hear a notification come from your phone which was right beside you. It was from Twitter, a tweet from Kyle.
Kyledavidhall: New video up on the YouTuuuubes. This one means a lot to me and hopefully helps at least one of you guys out.

You lower the loud BMTH song and get your laptop out. Searching his name and clicking on the new video, your eyes already start to fill up with tears as you read the title.

It gets better.

The video is about to end as Kyle says his last words of inspiration.

You. Yes you. Watching this video right now. I love you. And though it may seem like no one else out there cares, please note that I do. And I will always be here for you.

And at that the video ends, as you wipe away your last tear. Doubtful of getting a response, you decided to write out a message to Kyle on Twitter. Luckily, you lived in the same era as Kyle. So your chances of meeting him were high, though it hasn't happened yet.

After you write the very well thought out letter to Kyle, you close your laptop and go to sleep, considering it was late at night and your day had been rough at school. That video made everything better though, allowing you a good night sleep.

Next morning

The sun shines through your window. Forcing you to wake up from a deep sleep. Luckily, it was now the weekend, so you could sleep all you want for as long as you want. Sadly, the sun had all ready woken you up and there was no chance of drifting back to your pleasant dream. Which was of coarse, of Kyle. Holding your hand, kissing your cheek. The usual. You sigh in disappointment of how it will only ever be a dream. Or so you thought..

You check your phone for any texts or anything that might insure your interest. As you scroll through...no texts...no emails...but one things does catch your eye.
Kyledavidhall
I'm glad the video could help...

Wait...what?!?

You think to yourself as you slide open the notification. Kyle had responded to your message. You were excited, but you had only expected a message along lines of something like "glad the video helped, stay strong." But what you had received was so much more than that. You explained in the message of how close you two lived.

I'd really like to meet you. Considering how close you are, how about we meet at the local park? 2:00?

At this point you thought you had still been dreaming. But no, you were wide awake. Side note: if anyone else related this to Katy Perry's song and thought of when she sings "I'm wide awake." Please tell me, I know I can't be the only one XD

This is part one of my Kyle imagine. I hope you liked it. Next part should be posted later today.
Also, thank you to everyone who has said such nice things about this book. Every time I see just one person comment saying that they love the story and they want me to write more, it really does motivate me to write more, and it makes me smile. Thank you :)