Chapter 12.

'I don't love him! God damn!' I scream at my self for saying that incredulous remark.

After I get out of the imprisoning main building my legs and feet carried me to the densely covered forest, I ran right into its trees no even slowing.

I come to a small clearing with a few rocks here and there, I walk up to one and brush the snow off some of the snow melting at my touch.

I plop down on the hard rock and look down at the ground until I hear a small rustling in the woods that were to the right of me.

I look over and a girl and boy walk out the girl with light blue hair that looked almost natural, and the boy with dirty blonde hair, both of their eyes the color purple.

"Who are you." I ask sitting up straighter and glaring at them for disturbing my alone time.

All the sudden Xavier steps out of the dense brush and looks at me and then them, "Leave her alone."

Xavier's body seems to have a glow to it as he steps closer to the unknown people, "Oh look, the prince trying to save the one he loves." the boy with dirty blonde hair mocks.

Xavier's face falls no longer looking menacingly, but out of the blue a flame forms around the two people.

The flame edges closer to the victims licking at their pant legs, I look over at Xavier who was controlling the flames.

"Xavier! Stop it!" I yell at him, not wanting to take anyone's life.

The fire immediately vanishes almost as if it hadn't been there, "Go before you really feel what fire feels like." Xavier's voice sends the people running off in the direction they had come.

I stand up from the rocks and walk over towards Xavier, "Come on. It's almost dark." I look up at the sky, and was taken aback at how late it had gotten.

'Where'd the time go?' I follow Xavier's back to the little cottage and walk into the cold room.

I shiver and Xavier seems to take note and throws some wood into the fireplace and lighting a match, the room heats up instantly.

I sit down on the bed and take off my boots and look up at Xavier who seemed to be in his own world.

He turned around almost as if he knew what I was thinking, I quickly stripped down and threw on a new hoodie and a pair of shorts and tell him it's okay to turn around.

He turns around and runs towards me and pins me against a wall looking me into the eyes, our body's pressed against each other.

Despite myself a blush rose to my cheeks and I looked away from him, he uses his hand and takes ahold of my chin forcing me to look into his beautiful, gleaming green eyes.

"Why you." he says, and his face gets closer to mine. The room got hotter, to hot to breath right my breathing came out in short gasps.

Then the excessive heat was gone, he backed away from me and started taking off his boots and shirt.

I close my eyes and try to regain regular breathing then I heard the bed squeaked and I opened my eyes, "I'll sleep on the floor tonight." I state and grab a pillow about to lay down on the floor.

"No you aren't." he grabs my upper arm and yanks me back into the bed pulling the covers up around us.

"When are you going to kill me?" I ask, making up my decision that I don't want to ruin this world. I want to help it.

"Don't talk like that." he growls and pulls me tighter to his chest. "You are going to have to, I don't want to be the person that ruins this world." I whisper.

"You have a choice, Audrey." a tear slips down my cheek and I close my eyes, wishing for a sleep that I was scared wouldn't come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter ! Longer one next time ! Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks for reading ! Oh, and here's a song I think y'all should listen to.

King Park - La Dispute.

- Audrey. <3