Teasing

Kanan POV
Ezra stood behind my seat in the cockpit for the meeting. As Hera explained everything to us I felt Ezra drag his finger tips down the back of my neck. Sending shivers down my spine. I silently cursed at Ezra's teasing.

I could feel his amusement. As he threaded his fingers into my hair and messaged my scalp.
I gripped my knees. I wish he hadn't figured out how that drives me nuts last night.

I was shocked at how no one was see this. I looked to the crew. Their eyes were stuck on the projector of the building. The building was of a planet we've never heard of. The crew didn't know the name, but me and Hera did.

I reached up and grabbed his hand and quietly kissed his finger tips still watching the crew just in case.

When I stopped Zeb asked Hera "What's the hunk of rocks name?" "Atriea." Ezra's grip on my hand instantly tightened telling me something wasn't right.

I stood imitatly hiding Ezra's hand behind my back "Is that all Hera, because I need to speak with Ezra...ALONE." I said alone straight at Sabine and Zeb. They crossed the arms and pouted.

"Yes, that's all Kanan." I nodded before dragging Ezra to my room. I locked the door closed behind me as I asked "What's with you and the planet?"

He sighed "It was along time ago. When I was eleven. I needed the money to get back to Lothal. So...I...um..." he wrapped his arms around himself protectively and looked down at his feet.

I squeezed his shoulder and slide my fingers under his chin making him make eye contact with me. "So...I...um...I...sold...my body."

I stood frozen. He sold his body to strangers when he was eleven for money. He had silent tears slide down his cheeks. I cupped his face and kissed him romantically as I wiped his tears away with my thumbs.

When I pulled away his eyes slowly fluttered open to stare at me in disbelief. "You still love me?" I smiled and pulled his front tight against me. I loved how he fit against me perfectly.

"I love you, Ezra and nothing can change that. What else aren't you telling me."

"My mom died when I was two." I was a little shocked at this, but I quickly shock it off. "And?"

"And my father...he...was...um abusive." I hugged him as he cried into my chest.

When he stopped I scooped down and kissed him roughly and he kissed just as hard. He pushed me against the wall using just a little bit of the force.

My hands cupped his butt as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I plugged my tongue fully into his mouth as he moaned.

I flipped pinning him against the wall. He wrapped his legs tightly around my waist. I then moved to his neck.

As I kissed his neck he started to laugh, giggle, and squirm. I pulled away and raised an eyebrow "What's so funny?" He stopped laughing and grabbed me by the chin as he said "Your chin. It tickles." I chuckled as I shoke my head "You should of remember from last night that I'm ticklish."

I smirked as I laid him down on the bed and took off his shoes and socks. I pushed his shirt up under his armpits saying "Oh, I remember."as I leaned down. He laughed as I trailed kisses up his sides.

I pulled his shirt off fully and trailed kisses from his mouth, chin, neck, and chest.

When I got to the rim of his pants, before I could do anything. He pushed himself up to were his head was on my pillow. He gave me a slow and sexy 'come here' motion with his finger. His eyes were full of lust as he bit his lip.

A low growl came from my throat as I crawled on top of him.
--------------------------------------------------

Ezra POV
We had been going at it for an hour and was still going at it. I moaned and gasped as I dug my nails into his back. I loved how he could be warm and gentle, but how he could really go at.

Then suddenly the ship jerked, causing him to stop "What was that?" he said giving a confused look to the door. I made him look back at me and said between kisses "It's probably nothing, babe."

We continued for five more minutes, before the ship jerked so hard it tossed us out of bed and onto the floor.

Then Hera yelled over the comm "WE GOT TIES ON OUR TAIL! EVERYONE GET TO YOUR STATIONS! AND KANAN GET YOUR ASS UP HERE!" We sat up as he laughed "And you said it was nothing." I glared at him as I jumped out of the sheets and started to get dressed.

He made no move to get up as he watched me. I glared at him as I used the force to throw his clothes at him. Making him fall backwards when they hit him in the face. I smirked when he pulled his shirt off his face and glared at me.