Unlucky I'm in Love with my Bestfriend

Unlucky I'm in Love with my Bestfriend (Published under Pop Fiction)

by: stupidlyinlove

parts: 102

Language: TagLish with Chinese

Description: Si Zandra ay isang babaeng halos perpekto na pero para sa kanya, may kulang pa din. Yun ay ang makita sana sya ng kanyang bestfriend na si Zandrick bilang isang babae. Will her bestfriend notice her and make it into perfection and happy ending? Or will she choose to be by his side just to maintain this friendship they have?

------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Bitter Casanova (Completed)

UIILWMB: New Generation

by: stupidlyinlove

parts: 73

Language: TagLish with Chinese 

Description: BITTER CASANOVA. Kapag sinabing CASANOVA, babaero, mapaglaro sa pag-ibig at mga manlolokong lalaking mabilis magsawa sa babae. Pero hindi ba natin naisip na kaya sila nagkaganyan ay dahil BITTER sila? Si Zylex ay kilala bilang isang Casanova. Will he change? Will someone mend his brokenheart and find his true love?

------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Vulnerable (On-going)

UIILWMB: 3rd Generation

by: stupidlyinlove

Language: TagLish with Chinese

Description: Kylie was taught to be strong. She was taught not to show others her weaknesses. She don't really show other people how vulnerable she is. She's an expert in hiding her pain. But they say that we all have limits. Because the moment she fell in love, all the walls she built slowly shattered.

------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Rewind (On-Hold)

UIILWMB: 4th Generation (YATA)

by: stupidlyinlove

Language: TagLish with Chinese

Descripttion

------------------------------------------------------------------ 

A/N: Guys kaya may yata kasi nga on hold pa ang Rewind and still, ongoing parin ang Vulnerable.