WHERE IS SHE?!

A/N Two more chapters then it's over
*2 weeks later*
It has been 2 WEEKS! 2 WEEKS!!! I'm going crazy everybody has been looking for her: the authorities don't know anything, the two people who were working with Karissa at the school conveniently died, the hospitals in the area are saying we never had anyone here by that name try this one try that one, Meek isn't helping (A/N Meek and Nicki are dating [just was making clear Ik u guys probably already knew that]) he wants me to calm down and just stop look for awhile but that is crazy!!! Calm down I understand but just stop NO!!! If I just stop I would have failed her I would have failed MY BABY!!!! Whoever did this had to have left traces U can't just take a BABY with no traces at all!!! The only people who are helping are: Bey, August, Wayne, Drake, Rih, Chris, Tyga, Ciara, Tinashe, TI, and my niece (& some of her friends)!!!! I'm so grateful for who's helping but I'm kinda like: Momma WHAT THE HELL u doin besides watching the damn house wives, daddy WHERE THE F***U AT BESIDES MESSIN WIT GILRS THAT R TWENTY YEARS YOUNGER THAN U, Solo said she didn't feel like it DONT FEEL LIKE IT *this b****did not face* so when I DIDNT FEEL LIKE IT and did meant nothing, and Safaree I'm not really worried bout u (A/N Roman has arrived lol) when I went off on my mom I didn't mean to but just UGHHHH!!!!!

??? P.O.V.
I've been in this hell hole for three weeks one week before ?? took Karissa ??'s partner ???? (A/N Karissa was ???? until I revealed her now ??'s partner is ????
Please enjoy the rest of your chapter)
????- CASSANDRA GO GET KARISSA
Me (???=Cassandra)- ok
I said getting up but once I did I regretted it
????- wtf did u just say to me?! *screams very loud and slaps me*
KK (Karissa)- *cries louder*
Me- *holding my cheek*
????- go get that damn baby now
Me- o- yes sir *gets up*
????- next time I'll beat the shit out of u if u almost mess up again
Me- *goes and gets Karissa* ok u have to be quite mama *lays her down and changes her diaper then makes her a bottle*
KK- *whining*
Me- ok ok mamma *gives her bottle*
*5 minutes later*
KK- *finished bottle*
Me- good job 'Leah
(A/N Karissa's nicknames are: KK, 'Leah, Lea-Lea, Le-Le)
??- Safaree
????- yeah Meek
Meek- Nicki won't stop lookin for that damn baby
Safaree- her ho ass just can't listen we gotta get outta of the country
Meek- no leaving the country is expected we gonna get caught like that
Me- she knows a lot of people and what stop looking for Karissa like any real mother so no matter where you go you can get caught *putting Karissa in her crib*
Meek- fid anybody ask you for your thoughts
Me- no but you know I'm right *winks and turns around facing the crib*
Safaree- why the hell you let her talk to you like that
Meek- do we have to hurt them for no apparent reason
Safaree- we don't have to but we can
Meek- ok forget that but what we gon do
Safaree- me, Cassandra, and the baby goin to Wichita,Kansas
Meek- and I'm gonna stay here so Nicki don't suspect anything
Safaree- alright let's do this

A/N
It's here and unfortunately about to come to an end I love u guys soooo much but after a couple more chapters it's over loves 😥😥😥 but this isn't the end of me Nicki gonna forever be my girl and I'm gonna keep writing but I need a promise.............................
.....................................................
You guys will keep reading my story's!!!! I've been working on some knew stuff featuring:
Nicki Minaj
Beyoncé
August Alsina
Mindless Behavior
AND MORE!!!!!
~Princesss