Drunken Cuddles

I heard a knock on the door and I had only one clue of who that would be.

I quickly put on my hoodie before going to the door. I opened it to see Normani, my best friend, holding my, what looks like, drunken girlfriend up.

"Babeeeeeee!" She yelled, slurring her words. She fell out of Normani's embrace and into mine, wrapping her arms around me. I sighed and giggled at my slightly drunken girlfriend.

"Hey, baby." I smiled at the brown eyed girl who was now playing with my hair.

"How much did she drink?" I asked the darker girl who stood before me in the doorway of mine and Camila's apartment.

"She only had like 3 glasses of alcohol but you know how much of a light weight she is." Camila started giggling and making airplane noises while playing with my hair, pretending it was an airplane.

I looked at her and can only imagine how she was at the club. Our friend Ally had wanted to go out and invited Dinah, Normani, Camila and I but I declined.

I had an English paper due next Monday and I could use all the time possible to get it done. It was worth a huge portion of my grade and it had to be perfect.

Camila had offered to stay in with me but I told her to go out because I knew she really wanted to and plus if she was here with me I honestly wouldn't be able to finish my paper.

"Thanks for looking out for her," I smiled at my best friend who nodded. "Anytime Laur, I know how you get whenever Camila goes to the club." I sighed thinking back to what happened sophomore year.

"I'll be right back babe, I have to use the restroom." Camila nodded as I kissed her cheek before I made my way to the bathroom.

I walked through the sweaty crowd of people, finding the bathroom at the back of the club. The line was hella long and would take at least 15 minutes before I would be able to use it.

Instead I quickly slipped into the guy one because there was no line. Once I was finished out of there, I walked out but not before getting a few confused looks by the guys that were already in there.

I made my way back over to the bar where I left Camila sitting, but she wasn't there.

I looked around and spotted my friends on the dance floor but no sign of Camila.

I walked up to them but each of them told me they hadn't seen her so I began to panic.

I searched the crowd once more and decided to go look outside. There, I saw the most enraging thing in my life.

There was this drunk ass guy all up on her and she was doing everything in her power to get him away from her.

"No, stop touching me." I heard my younger girlfriend say.

"Come on baby, don't be like that." And he proceeded to touch her exposed thigh. She slapped his hand away and I could see it in his eyes that he was about to get aggressive.

"Hey fuck brain, didn't she say not to touch her." I walked over angrily, grabbing Camila's hand and moving her so that she was standing behind me.

"And who are you supposed to be," the guy slurred. He reeked of alcohol and I honestly could puke at how strong he smelled of  it.

"Her fucking mommy? Step aside and let us finish our business." He smirked, reaching out to touch her again. I just rolled my eyes and kneed him in the groin. He was not touching my girl.

He bent over in pain and as I was about to walk way he grab the hem of my flannel and yanked it, ripping the fabric slightly.

I punched him and kicked him in the shin while Camila laughed at the stupid idiot in pain.