Chapter 11

After Harry and I went to pick up Grayson we put him to bed which didn't go very well. Grayson was very cranky tonight.

"Harry?" I call from the bathroom. Harry pops his head in "Yes love?" My heart flutters.

"Will you grab those spare tooth brushes on the top shelf?" I bat my eyelashes. Harry gets them down handing them to me. But I hand them back. He looks at me like I'm stupid "Pick a color" I say. He picks the pink one out before putting the rest back where he got them.

"Why'd you pick the pink one?" I question. He smiles "Because I'm a man and men love pink" He jokes. I laugh walking to the couch, Harry jumps on it taking up all the room.

"Oops looks like we'll have to cuddle since there's not a lot of room" Harry says. I sit on the floor and look over my shoulder at him. He lays there pouting with his arms open for me to join him. When I shake my head he picks me up off the ground, Pulling me on top of him.

"I win" He cheers. Smiling I cuddle further into him. Harry wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead.

"Why were you crying the other night?" He asks quietly. I sigh "Because when I showed you the picture of you feeding Grayson you looked scared and I don't know nervous?" I say.

"I was scared" He confesses. Causing me to look up at him. "Why?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows. Harry gestures for me to give him my phone so I do. He flips through my gallery searching for the picture of them. He lands on the one of him bathing Grayson. Harry shows me the picture "I took that because it was a cute moment and I guess I wanted a memory" I confess shyly.

"A memory for what?" He asks.

"For when you left" I whisper so He couldn't hear me. But he did. Harry holds my face in his hands looking into my eyes for any sign That I was lying. "Why did you think I was going to leave?" his voice showing hurt.

"Because your face when you looked at the picture then You left after I fell asleep only confirming my thoughts. I-I mean nothing that good stays forever" I explain but feel stupid afterwards. Harry tightens his grip on me

"I was scared, I was scared because in the picture I look so happy Which only made me think like how long do I have of this you know? how long do I have until she doesn't want me in her or her sons life? How long before I fuck something up? I just kept thinking about how you guys bring me true happiness and I realized it when I looked at that picture but for long would I have this happiness for?" He confesses.

"I left because you were so upset I thought you wanted to be alone, I would've never left if I knew the reason you were crying. But then you started avoiding me and I couldn't figure out what I did wrong, My thoughts were coming true you didn't want me around anymore and it hurt. It hurt so bad because I became so attached to you and him. I felt empty without you" Harry finishes his confession.

"So I guess we were both afraid for no reason?" I whisper against his chest. He laughs gently "Yeah I guess so, You don't understand how many times I wanted to come down here, Bang on your door and not leave till I got an answer to why you weren't speaking to me"

"I was so happy when you came back to the party like the whole time I was thinking 'She's talking to me and she wants to talk more?" He finishes "God I sound desperate" he adds. I laugh at his insecurity. After our conversation We end up falling asleep on the couch entangled with each other for the first time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so I was just wondering if any of you guys had any suggestions for the book? I'm very open-minded and would love to talk to you guys. Anyways Thank you for reading Feel free to comment, vote, and keep reading ;)