2nd chapter

As soon as we got on the plane for Los Angeles,I putted my headphones in and started playing Jungle Bae by my bro and his good friend Diplo. It was so loud that I couldn't hear my own toughts. I liked it that way so I left it like that. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

My eyes opened on the voice of the woman talking and telling us what time it is and how hot it is. She showed us how to put our seat belts on once again. I turned my head over to see Sonny and Fred talking and laughing.

When we walked to terminal I saw a girl with a fedora on her long half black half baby blue hair. She was wearing oversized DVBBS black shirt that got to her knees,ripped skinny jeans and YSL black boots. God that girl looked so familiar to me plus she was holding a sing that read 'Ashton & Sonny Moore'. When we walked closer,I saw that on the bottom it says '...and their motherfucking crew'.

WAIT I KNOW WHO SHE IS. She is my old best friend that moved away in Australia when we were teens.

"DARIA!!!" I screamed and ran to her,my DocMartens making special sound while hitting the ground. As i jumped in her hug she almost lost her balance and fell on the floor.

"OI OI shit mate you aren't that light weighted as you think." She joked on my bill. "Shut the fuck up and hug me." I said.

We hugged for about 5 minutes,until we were interupted by some guy. He was wearing all black with camo Timberland boots,his long black hair was tangled and little bit greasy.

He got behind her and spanked her. I gave her puzzled look and she turned around.

"Babe,I said to you that you will get your part when we get home." She whispered,but not as quiet as she should. I acted like i heard nothing.

"OOOO CHRIS IS GETTING SOME PUSSY TONIGHTT!!!" I heard Sonny jell.

Daria glared at him and turned around on her heel to face me. "Let me introduce you two. Chris,this is my BFF. Ashton. Ash,this is my boyfriend. Chris." He got his hand to shake mine and i did the same. "Chris,nice to meet you." He smiled and said in raspy voice,like he just woke up. I shot him with a kind smile.

"Okay now when we all know each other,lets get out. I need a joint." Daria said quickly. We all laughed while walking out,carrying our suitcases. As soon aswe got out they all lighted their joints and I searched for my coctail Sobraine cigs. When I found them I got the green one out and lighted it up.

As soon as last of us entered the car,it started moving. We drove about half an hour. God LA was beautiful,and people weren't that bad,too.

Chris and Daria had a huge-and when I say it,I mean it- house in Beverly Hills. It was really modern and all white with black Range Rover and black Porsche parked in the drive way.

Car stopped and we got out. There was Grey,Daria's sister,and really hot guy next to her. I cought myself checking him out. Damn he is hot. He had long dark brown hair,it was curly but...nice curls. His white shirt reached a little bit lower than his hips and his black skinny jeans were like tailored only for him.

"ASH!" Grey jelled and litteraly jumped on me. I hugged her back and my hands automaticly grabbed her butt to hold her up,but as soon as I got that in my brain,I moved my hands higher. "Grey..." I whispered as she hugged me tightly,by now,putting her legs down. I felt a tear on my bare skin as she putted her head on my neck.

"What is wrong?" I asked her. She let me go and whiped off her tear. "I-i got kicked out my apartment for not paying rent and I need to go back in Australia,police told me so..." her head was down as she was saying that.

"Okay,we will try and sort it out. Calm down. Please." I tried to be suppourtive and make her feel good.

"Okay,now let me show you the house and your room." She smiled at me and took my hand.

When Chris,Daria,Grey and Alex, the hot guy,showed us around the house,they took us to our rooms. Alex picked to take me to my room.

I left my suitcase next to king sized bed. Alex grabbed my waist really roughly and turned me around.

"Who the hell are you gonna check out with those pretty big brown eyes,huh darlin'?" He asked while nibbing on my ear. I let out a heavy breathe and felt him smirk. "Just as I tought." He said and let me go. "Oh and yeah,dinner is in 10." He said,leaving my room.

Hiii guysss!!!
Thank you so much for reading this. On the last part I got 7 reads. Its not a lot but it makes me so happy.❤
This is where Alex first comes up so yaay fun times haha
Love you all.
x Marina ♡