3rd chapter

The rest of the week we spend,mostly, in studio. The bulding that studio was in,had Guy Tang's hair studio in it,so I made a apoitment for today to do some PARANORMAL HAIRTIVITY.

"So,what do you want me to do to your hair?" Guy asked me as soon as i got in his chair. "Magic. Turn me silver." I answered. He got the colour ready and the whole thing was done in 7 hours. I paid and made my way home.

The first thing i saw when i aproached the drive way,was Whiskey. Mine and Sonny's dog. When he spotted me he ran thowards my car. He stopped and jumped around in the safe spot. I hot out my car and grabbed my bag and food for Grey,Daria and myself.

"I'm home bitchesss!" As soon as i stopped jelling i heard laughter from living room. It must be Grey and Daria fooling around because boys were in studio,again.

I walked in the living room and saw girls in they PJs chilling on the couch while watching Orange Is The New Black. "Hey" i spoke quietly as i was walking to the back of the couch. They looked at me and continued watching TV.

Me kicking my boots off,made loud noise. Couch looked so good after a long day so i lied down and curled into a ball. "Hey baby,I love your hair." Grey said while throwing herself on me. I instantly hugged her and we cuddled for a bit.

After a while,i spoke up. "I got us food,anyone hungry?" Daria's eyes got wider on the word 'food' and she jumped asap. I got up and grabbed Chipotle bags from the floor and served it on coffee table.

Gooodddd, dinner was so good. As we finished eating,i went to my room and changed myself in black shorts and white sponsor's shirt I had for sleeping.

At the time i got back down,coffee table was clean and girls were still watching TV,but this time it was playing How I Met Your Mother. I liked that show so i joined them.

We were laughing our ass off,but quickly we got really quiet. The last thing I remember is that i heard boys coming home. "Shhh guys,they are sleeping." Someone mummbled. "Aww they are so cute." They added. "Gosh I will take a picture. I just have to." I heard,followed with camera noise. I tossed and everyone got even more quiet as we countinued sleeping.

Okay guys sorry if this was really short and boring. I just didnt had any inspiration and now when i have it im really tired. Sorry i couldnt update earlier,i had really busy week.
My school starts on Monday so i might change the scheduel a bit...
I would be so happy if you told me what you think. What should i change/keep.
Thank you so so so much.
Love you
Marina♡