Senior Trip

Kristina POV

It was the day we had all been waiting for. The day we found out where we were going for our school's annual senior trip.

It started as any other day. I woke up at six and went for a jog around the block, although I already knew I would lectured for my blatant disregard of a severe case of asthma. When I got back I showered and dressed. I wore a black loose crop top and black jean shorts. My belly ring that said bitch was in. I pulled on my black lace-up booties with the studded heel. I got a plain black beanie on before I went to wake Katherine and Kaitlyn, my sisters.
P. S. We are triplets. After us there is our older brother, Alex. He's 23, married, and has a child: Hayden.
Waking Katherine and Kaitlyn was easy that morning all I had to do was play 'We Like It Loud' by Sleeping with Sirens on full blast.
Katherine jumped up in an impersonation of a ninja, while Kaitlyn just rolled out of bed.
"Ooooowwwwww." She groaned after she had been on the floor for five minutes.
"Alright, you guys have got an hour to get ready. Don't waste time. By the time you're ready I'll be gone. Later." They both nodded their agreement while I walked out, chuckling when I heard them grumbling.
Kathy and Katie share a room because they refuse to sleep alone. I would've been with them, but I can't stand pink.
Pink is their favorite color, which basically means that their room looks like a unicorn threw up in it. When I told them that  Katie threw a plate at my head... never again
After eating a small breakfast of cinnamon toast crunch and a coffee to go, I was in the mini van my friends and I had bought so that wherever we went as a group we could go together.
While I drove to the twins house I blasted 'Do It Now Remember It Later' by Sleeping With Sirens.
My first stop was to get Blaze and Blade. As they got in the car Irresistible by Fall Out Boy came on. We were shouting lyrics when we got to Blake's house.
Blake got in and the song changed to Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace.
We were shouting lyrics and dancing when we got to Jocelyn's,Blake's girlfriend, house.
She got in and we were listening to 18 by 5 Seconds of Summer.
We were screaming the words and busting some crazy moves.
Soon We Like It Loud by Sleeping With Sirens came on and Blaze shouted,
"Bitch, this my song! Turn that shit up!"
We pulled up to Stella's house where she was waiting with our other friend Jane. Soon, they singing and dancing as well.
By the time we got to school we had sobered up, though. We had a rep to keep after all.
Apparently, over the weekend Jane and Blade got together, as did Stella and Blaze. Not surprising really, we were all waiting for it to happen.
As we walked towards the large building there were whispers all around us. Most likely more rumors spreading.
The day was actually passing fairly well...until P. E.

I was in the locker room with Jocelyn and Stella. We were talking as we changed into our gym clothes.
Mine consisted of a Nike crop top, beanie, shorts, and high tops and grey thigh high socks.

We walk and are told that we will be joining Coach Phelps's class from building C to find out where we're going for the senior trip.
So, we walked from building A to building C.
When we get there the first thing I do is jump on Blade's back. He stumbles, but quickly rights himself and wraps his arms around my legs.
He was in building C with the twins.

"Hello, boys." I drawl.
They each nod their heads in acknowledgement.

"Alright, students," Coach Phelps's loud voice booms in the gymnasium, "For this senior trip we will be going camping." A series of groans cut him off. "I know, I know; camping!? Well let me clarify. A sponsor has provided us with a series of cabins near a small town in Virginia. Unfortunately, you have to share. I have chosen pairs. There will be a group of three, Blake, Blade, Joshua." Joshua was a friend of the jocks, and by friend I mean they bullied him into doing their homework.
When he felt comfortable talking to them with me still on Blade's back, Coach continued.

"Alright, pairs are..." I zoned out until he got to my friends. "Stella and Jacob, Blaze and Jocelyn." We high fived because Jacob wouldn't mind switching. "Kristina and Adrian." The grumbling of displeasure was enough to interrupt coach.

"Sir, if you put them together Kristina will corrupt Adrian." A cheerleader said.
There were murmurs of agreement.

"Or... Adrian will help Kris get her act together." Soon an argument commenced.
I got off Blade's back and walked into the middle of the discussion.

"Hey!" When everyone was quiet I continued, "As flattering as it is that you guys think so highly of me," I said sarcastically, "I think Adrian should decide." Everyone turned to look at him.

"I-I-I th-think I'll b-be o-okay w-with K-Kristina." He stuttered and you could practically see girls dropping like flies.

"She probably just wants to sleep with him." Jamie said.
Jamie was co captain of the cheer squad with Jane, which explains why she's over there... Actually, no it doesn't. She normally hangs with us.

I just shook my head at Jamie's comment. She didn't seem to like that 'cuz she attacked me...

And that's how we ended up in the principal's office.

So, I updated.
Shout out to @ebony13000 for the first vote on this book.
Thanks, babe.

Comment
Vote
Follow

Lissa