Principal's Office and a Little Bonding Time

Principal' s Office and a Little Bonding

We had been sitting in the front office waiting for the principal far the last half hour.

Since we got here, Jane had told Blade that she's too good for him and our group.
Blake held me back when I tried to kill her.
And we had had met Adrian's friends Briley and Damon.
Briley is his step sister.

As we sat there waiting, I studied Adrian. He was attractive. It's just the way he seemed awkward and uncomfortable in his own skin. He needed confidence.

Finally, the principal came out to where we sat.

Blade had left after Jane had bashed him, much to Briley's disappointment. During the small time she had known him, she developed a slight crush. Which explains her forlorn expression when he walked out and how she glared at Jane.

Anyway, we were in front of principal Fredrickson. He was a kind old man. Meaning we rarely got into any real trouble. It would also help that he's my mom's uncle, but whatever.

"So, what happened." He asked. Everyone, but me, apparently, was tripping over their words trying to explain.
"One person at a time. My two ears work as one; Adrian." He said. His voice was calm, but stern as he silenced the frantic voices.

"Well, sir, we were being put into pairs and when Coach Phelps said that I am paired with Kristina, a few people disagreed?" He said and Blake and I rolled my eyes.

"A few people? More like the whole female population." Blaze said incredulously and Adrian, surprisingly, glared at him. To which all three of us rolled our eyes. One day they'll just keep on rolling.

"As Adrian was saying, an argument broke out. When Kris tried to break it up, Jamie threw in a snide comment on Kris wanting to sleep with Adrian. When she didn't get the reaction she wanted, she jumped on Kris. Some football players pulled her off, though." Stella finished. When the footballers helped me, I wasn't surprised. They're good guys with the wrong friends.

"Is that what happened Ms. Valentine." He asked me and I simply nodded.
"Well, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to punish you Jamie. Your punishment will be announced when you arrive at the cabins." Jamie had fake tears running down her face and Uncle Freddy rolled his eyes. See, it runs in the family.
"Alright, get to class. Kris, Adrian stay." When everyone was gone Uncle Freddy stared us down.

"Yes, sir." Adrian said.

"Well, there's a reason you two were placed together." He said. I raised an eyebrow.

"And why is that?" I ask and Uncle Freddy grimaced.

"Well, Krissy, your asthma is getting worse-"

"What does that have to do with him?" I cut him off. My asthma is a touchy subject.

"After the incident, we know you need someone to make sure you do what you're supposed to. Adrian, here, will-" I cut him off again.

"Why can't one of my friends do it?" I asked.

"Adrian has more experience. He volunteers at the hospital during the summer." He responded.

"What's going on?" Adrian asked as he looked at me. I clenched my jaw and glared at my crossed legs. I crossed my arms and lifted my gaze to Uncle Freddy. He flinched, as usual. You'd think after seventeen years he'd be used to it.

"Kris needs someone to make sure she uses her nebulizer for an hour before she goes to bed and when she wakes up. She also needs to have her inhaler at all times. She tends to have random attacks." (This shit hurts like a bitch, yes, that is based on me. Hers is worse, though.)

"OK, what else?" He asks.

"I'll let any more questions you have be answered by the source. I'm a busy man. You two are excused from classes for today." He shooed us out.

I glared at Adrian and he cowered as I took his arm and dragged him outside.

"Your car." I said and he led me towards it. Lucky for me, I gave Blade the keys to the car.
When we stopped there was an Acura NXS in front of us.

"This is your car?" I asked and he nodded.
"Cool, keys." I said holding my hand out.

When I had the keys and we were both in the car we went to McDonald's.
We entered, ordered, and sat in a booth near the back.
When I got my food I looked at Adrian. He raised his eyebrows at the food in front of me.
Just so you know, I stress eat... a lot.

"What?!" I snapped, he shook his head.
"Ask your stupid questions." I said. He swallowed.

"I only have one." He said and I nodded. "What's the incident?" He asked and I smirked.

"Maybe I'll tell you one day." I threw a few bills and his keys on the table as I finished my food.
"Later, nerd." I said and walked out.

When got outside I realised something.
Shit, I need a ride.

Hi...

Shout out to @ebony13000 for her(are you a girl, if not, his) comment on Sorry! Thanks, I didn't even think this was that good, it really means alot.

I finally updated this book, yay!

I got some inspiration afted I threw a tantrum because I forgot to order fries when we went to Mcdonalds. Like, who doesn't order fries at Mcdonalds.

Comment... if you like fries and Mcdonalds.

Vote... if you're reading this.

Follow... if you're awesome. (If you don't follow, I'll be nice and let you be awesome... if you vote and comment. Thx.)

Love,
Little Lissa