chapter 1 party

Zoe's pov

She was sitting down in the food court of the mall with her bff Kaitlyn eating pizza and drinking a cold cola when the most popular girl from their high school Texas high came over to them hi Zoe hi Kaitlyn she said perky as usual hi they both said to her she wondered what she wanted with them neither had been popular.

Kaitlyn's pov

Hum I wonder what she wants she thought sipping her sprite she was about to ask her when she handed her a flyer so my big brother Emery is throwing a party tonight you guys should totally come she shouted.

Zoe's pov

Agiasnt her better judgment she looked at kaitlyn and they both said we would love to yay Madison said see you two later she bounced off.

Hunter's pov

He had just finished up his paper work when his cell phone rang seeing it was his human friend emery he answerd hey what's up he asked him?I'm having a party tonight and wanted to invite you guys he said sure sounds cool he told him its at 8:00 he told him okay see you later he said.

Kyle's pov

Get out he yelled at the pack slut Mandy him and his brother never touched her she'd been with most of the unmated pack member's and he felt sorry for her future mate smacking her lips she stormed out.