chapter 2 party part 2

Zoe's pov

After getting out of the shower she dried off with her doc mcstuffins towel and lotioned up with her candy cane scented lotion that went with her body wash her mom had bought both for her from bath & body wash as a graduation gift being a only child she was extremely spoiled by both of her parents and both her grandparents also being only grandchild she giggled as she dressed.

Kaitlyn's pov

After soaking in a hot bubble bath she washed up with her cotton candy scented body wash which she had matching lotion to her mom had bought them for her from bath & body wash as a gift for graduation when she went shopping with her god mom Karen which was Zoe's mom.their moms had been best friends since 5 and had made each other their only child's god mom not only that their dads had been best friends since 2 and they were each other's child's god father as well their families had a long history together.

Zoe's pov

Looking at herself in her full length bedroom mirror she thought she looked nice in her new crop top and jean skirt she brushed out her long black hair and put on some lip gloss.

Kaitlyn's pov

After putting on her red crop top and blue jean skirt she sprayed on some mariah Carey perfume and brushed out her long brown hair putting on a bit of shinny lip gloss she was ready.

Zoe's pov

She heard her mom letting kaitlyn in who lived in the house next door to them she grabbed her jacket wallet and car keys since they were taking her car to the party she kissed her mom and dad good night and they were off hope I don't regret this she thought as she drove she signed.

Kyle's pov

When they got out his brothers car after parking his wolf kody was overly excited for some strange reason shugging it off they went into Emery's party heading straight for the drinks her bro what's up emery said ?giving them both a high five.

Hunter's pov 2 hours later

It sure was crowded he thought drinking his brandy and coke suddenly he smelled at mouth watering smell that smelled like candy canes and his wolf Kory was excited he looked around and saw the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen mate his wolf shouted in his head he could smell she was human so he didn't say it out loud I have to know her name he thought getting up.

Kyle's pov

He had just finished his coke and brandy when he was,hit with a delicious smell cotton candy he said inhaling he looked around and saw the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen mate his wolf yelled in his head he could smell she was human he saw his older brother headed in her direction were another stodd and thought she was most likely his mate.

Zoe's pov

Feeling kind of tipsy from the 5th wine cooler she'd drunk and feeling relaxed she laughed with her bff but suddenly she smelled the delicious smell of chocolate covered strawberries at the same time the most sexy guy she'd ever seen came in front of her his sexy blue eye's were a clear blue and he had red silky hair.

Hunter's pov

Hi beautiful what's your name he asked his mate who blushed a pretty pink and said zoe hariss she murmerd nice to meet you he said I'm hunter Riley he took her hand & felt sparks.

Kaitlyn's pov

Hello beautiful a sexy voice said a sexy boy was standing in front of her with red silky looking hair and sexy dark blue eyes he looked just like the guy talking to her friend but a few years younger must be brothers she thought hi she said blushing pink.I'm kyle Riley he said in a deep voice that made her stomach flutter I'm Kaitlyn more she said softly as they shook hands she jumped feeling sparks he smelled yummy like peaches & cream.