Tears

"Hey Wolfie!" Emma said with excitement in her voice.

"Hey im having a party tonight." Kian said.

"Ok Ki Ki how many peeps?" i replied.

"Like, 200, maybe 250?" he said kind of scared.

"What the fuck!?" i said and he went to the back door running from me. "Kian its ok i wont bite you." i yelled.

"Are you sure?" he said while walking in slowly.

"Yes, thats alot of people Kian, when the party is over, you're cleaning it up ok?" i said.

"Yes mom." he said and we both laughed.

"Good when does the party start?" i asked him.

"So its 6 now. In about 2 hours."

"Ok tell everyone else i will be getting ready." i told him.

"Ok thx luv yah." he said.

"Luv yah to brutha." i said.

I went upstairs, turned on my 'Bathroom Playlist', took a shower, and brushed my teeth again, did my hair in a waterfall braid and curled the ends. (Kadynce was wearing the first outfit at the top. Emma 2nd. Marisa 3rd. Cora 4th.)

It was around 7:30 and i went downstairs and me and the girls were aweing at eachother. We all looked stunning! When Jc walked through the door he had a black shirt, skinny jeans, a baby blue beanie, and baby blue vans on. Kian ordered 60 pizzas about 3 hours ago so they would be here in time. The party was starting and the entire house was filled with YouTubers and Viners.

1 hour later.

Me, Kadynce, Emma, and Cora became realy good friends scence she had been dating Sam. "Im getting a drink i will be right back!" i screamed over the music. I walked over to the punch bowl and i saw Jc macking on some other girl! "What the fuck is your problem!? I thought you loved me." i yelled on the verge of tears.

"Marisa its no-" he was trying to say but i cut him off.

"Save it. I never want to speek to you again." i said and ran up to Kian's room and layed on his bed and cried. The tears wouldn't stop. After about 10 mins of crying i herd the door open.

"Marisa! What the hell happened to you?" A familiar voice said. It was Kian.

"Jc, that little cheating fucker." i said in between sobs. Kian pulled me in for a hug and rubbed circles on my back with his right hand.

"Shh its ok, its ok, you will be ok." he said trying to comfort me.

Me and Kian had a strong brother sister relationship so he knew how to cheer me up. "Where is Emma, Cora, and Kadynce?" i asked him.

"I told them to stay downstairs and to let me come find you. Do you want me to go get them?"

"Yes please Ki Ki. Thank you." i said and he ran downstairs and about 1 min went by and the girls and Kian came through the door.

I got 'what the hell happends' and 'are you okays' and 'im gunna kill hims' when they came in and i told the what happened. The sure enough Jc popped his head in the door.

"Can i come in?" he asked.

"Depends do you have that bitch with you?" i snapped.

"No. I just came to explain what happened." he said.

"Whatever." i said with an attitude.

"So what happened was, when i was getting a drink, this girl grabbed me by my shirt pushed me against the wall and started kissing me and i tried pulling away but she wouldn't let me." he explained.

"What." i said.

"Yes, and please believe me. I love you so much and i dont know how i would survive without you. Please." he said with tears in his eyes.

"Yes Jc of corse." i said and kissed him on the lips. I went into the bathroom and redid my makeup and the girls helped me. When we wnt downstairs we danced for another 4 hours and then everyone went home. The entire place was trashed. There was punch cups, punch, candy wrappers, gum, broken glass, pizza, pizza boxes, pizza plates, and many more things i cant explain. "Kean da bean. You're cleaning this up." i said with i smile.

"I know, i know." he said annoyed.

I went upstairs put my hair up in a messy bun changed into underwear and a tanktop and layed down next to Jc in his boxers. I put my head on his chest and he put his arm around my waist ans our legs intertwined and we fell asleep.

______________________________
Crazy party huh? Luvv yahh!