Chapter 6: 'Luna'

After that dream It was difficult to fall as sleep again. It was 7:00 am and I was just laying down thinking about everything.. I heard someone opening the door so I got comfortable and fake sleep. it was my mom. I need to talk to her about 'the council' and the vampires but she cannot know about Klaus.

I got out of the bed and took a long relaxing shower, I needed it. I got out of the bath tub and got dressed. I putted on a purple shirt, a pair of normal blue jeans and black boots. I was Walking downstairs and I see my mom sitting on the couch with a thinking-look..

"Mom..."

"Caroline...." My mom sigh and added "I know that you know about 'The Council' "

"Mom...I'm not ready to be a hunter..I cant kill innocent people.." My mom quickly stand up from the couch and said calmly but in a loud voice.

"They are not innocent people, they are murders, Caroline they are monsters they are the ones killing innocent people.." My mom then putted her left hand on my left shoulder and the other one on my right and said..

"Think about this..If you want too protect your loved ones from all of these monsters i think this is what you should do."

My mother then stretched both of her hands forward and gave me a stake made out of wood. I looked at her with scared look and said..

"I don't wanna do this, this is not who I am mom! "

I was scared so I threw the stake to the floor, took my purse and ran to the front door. I got outside and ran to my bike and left the house.

I felt tears running down my eyes to my cheek's.

'Why on the earth am I crying?' I asked myself. Today was the day to be alone, and think about everything why is this happening to me! First Klaus kissed me and it kinda feels weird when you kiss passionately a 1,000 year old vampire knowing you have to be a vampire hunter, Elena & Bonnie are not acting like my friends.

"Why is this happening to me!" I yelled out.

----------------------------------------

I was sitting down on the ground. I could hear all the animals at the forest. I was finally calmed just staring at the lake infront of me and thinking about everything, when suddenly i hear someone sigh so I look left to reveal the least person that i was expecting.. "Kol" i say giving him an

I-dont-care look. Kol was sitting down on the ground staring at the lake just like me.

"What a beautyfull day isent it darling?"

"It sure is..what are you doing here Kol?"

"I needed to talk to you"

I looked at him and gave him a

are-you-serious-look and ingnored him.

"Quite a dream you had last night.." he said with a smile

"That was you! But How I havent invited you into my house" I screamed suprisely

"The Power of the compulsion"

"But-" Kol interrupted me "Sense when dont you drink vervain? huh..Dont worry love Im not here to fight"

"Then why are you here bothering my excistance"

"I wanted you to know the truth now that Klaus isen't giving it too you"

"What are you talking about? He has told me everything.."

"Are you sure about that?.Has he told you about The curse, the sacrifice..Why are we here in Mystic Falls..has he told you about Mikael? has he talked about The Celene?"