Chapter 9: 'Road trip'

"Elena get down from there" I yelled to Elena whom was dancing in the bar stool table while she drank Bourbon.

We were at this bar just right of town and is not like I wanted to come but Elena was missing for three days. Everybody was worried sick about her mostly her aunt Jenna. I luckily found her here because of Kol's help, he was with me day and night searching for her, luckily we found her but not in the state of control we hoped. She has gotten out if control sense her parents died three months ago.

"Where's the fun in that, Caroline?" She said with a smirky smile while she took a sip of her bourbon bottle.

"Elena come on!"

She completely ignored me and  just kept dancing on top of the bar table while a lot of guys and some girls cheered her. Kol was nowhere to be found..ugh when was he when I needed him, feeling frustrated I decided to take a break and went outside for a minute. Minutes later Kol went out carrying Elena bridaly I was still in shock because Elena was completely asleep.

"How did you do it?" I asked with my eyes wide open.

"I went to the nearest hospital and compelled the nurse to give me a sedative.." Kol said with his head down

"Oh..." I said a little bit shocked but oh well what can you expect from a 1,000 year old original.

"Um..Yea...we should probably rent a room at a motel or something its already 10 pm we can head back to Mystic Falls tomorrow.."

"Yea I was thinking the same thing.."

We rented a room with two beds not that far from the bar, the area the motel was in was surrounded with trees a little isolated from everything, it was all very peaceful and quite. I took a shower and putted on a white sleep dress and with a white jacket and some pink flip flops. I luckily packed some close just in case this happened so here I am practically in my PJ's outside the motel trying to send Klaus a text we haven't seen each other in quite a while. I missed him, I missed him a lot. Kol has been there for me all this time but somehow I think he might be hiding something for me.

"Hello Darling" I heard someone seductively whisper in my ear and softly caressing my spine making it shiver.

"Don-Don't do that Kol" I said almost gagging

"Why? Is it making you nervous love?" He said making me look at him deeply into his brown chocolate eyes making me melt.

"Jus-Just ple-please go inside I'm trying to do something"

"As you wish Darling.." he said with a smile and went back to the hotel room.

God what is happening to me! Kol has gotten under my skin I can't let him. This needs to stop right now. I kept trying to send Nik a text but it kept saying No signal ugh this is getting me frustrated. I'll have to text him tomorrow back in the car.

I quickly went inside and got my flip flops and Jacket off leaving only my white sleep dress only. I hoped in the bed where Elena was while Kol was still in the other one and turned off

the lamp. And quickly went to sleep.

------------------------

I was at a bed full of petals. The room was lighten up with romantic candles. I looked to the night table that was next to the bed and read an envelope that said Mr. and Ms. Mikaelsons . It looked like if I was in a honeymoon. I heard a door open at the end of the room I assumed it was the bathroom and saw a man getting out of it. Oh My God!

"Kol" I said in shock

"Tonight, will be a night to remember.." he said while laying me down on the bed and pressing his lips on my neck.