Part 3

"P'Nan .. are you okay?" Mook looked very worried.

"My left leg was broken. It seems to have an operation! "I tried to frighten Hongyok. I glanced sharply at her. Her face was paler, she seems to believe what I say.

"You're weak! "Said Hernfah while kicking my left foot slowly.

"Ahhhh jerk! You're making it worse Hern !! Arggghhh!" I moaned in pain.

"Hahaha..so weak. Suck! Mook..just go inside, bring your friends too.You have to start the party. I'll come after." Said Hernfah snobs who think expedient at the time. Surely, i think he want to date one of this girls. Mook and Naen go inside. But Hongyok come near me. With an expression of fear that is still clearly visible on her face. "You must take off your shoes, " she said softly. She looked down and slowly take off my shoes. Looks like she felt guilty once, I can see on his face and in his voice choking as tears. I just quietly look treatment. When finished, she stand up. I quickly turned my face away. "I'm sorry P ', we will come to see you and discuss about compensation .." his voice was very soft. I almost melted. "Hey.. Hong. Do not think about it. Just go to the party.." said Hernfah. I look at Hernfah with glare. The girl began to show her smile. Although, it still leaves a fear crossed in her face. I just take a deep breath, flashed something in my mind, why I decided to come to this party.

***

A sunny Sunday morning. Everyone is busy with their activities. But not with Nan. He is now lying in bed with a foot that full of bandages. Doctor told him to rest for a week until his foot recovered. That means he had a reason to stay away for a moment from the world of entertainment. Nan tried to get up from his bed .. by clinging to the side of the bed, he tried to stand up slowly. But after that..Nan plummet to the floor. BrrukkkkkKK .. "Arghhh ... argghh .... Damn! Damn! Shit! " said him. Nan felt very weak with that current situation. "It's all because of that stupid girl!" He returned blame Hongyok, while continuing to moan in pain. Then, the sound of running footsteps coming toward the room. Nan turned toward the voice. It's steps more clearly audible, and then a girl's face emerged from behind the door. "You ?? !! What are you doing here?? !! " said Nan.

* HONGYOK POV * "Oh my god P'Nan ..! You are okay? Why force yourself! "I saw P'Nan now sitting on the floor moaning in pain. I ran up to him, trying to help him. However P'Nan keep his hand away from me. "Wait a minute! Wait a minute! How do you get into my apartment. And .. and .. what are you doing here ??! Or?! You are a thief?? Overnight you almost broke my leg and now you want to steal in my house? ! "He looked very surprised to see my presence. Before I explain he already angry and accused me. Shit !! "No.. it's not like that P '.. I'll explain it later" I said, pulling his arm. I helped him fix up the bed and body position. Even so, he kept looking at me with paranoid. I do not think it will be difficult if i have a problem with a famous star. They are very much different when stay on the screen and in the real world. Like heaven and earth! "I can do it myself!" He snapped when I want to fix the position of his feet. But his face continued to stare at me. Still with suspicion. "Hhhh ... okay. This morning I called Mook. I asked her to inquire P'Hernfah contact address. P'Hern giving your room's password and told me to take care of you and I think it would be better. Because P'hern said you lived alone. Therefore I dared go in and cook breakfast for you P '.. just that. I'm sorry if you are feeling uncomfortable. But I just want to be responsible for my carelessness. I'll do anything as long as you do not report me to the police like you said last night .. "I looked down and put a pleading expression, hoping he would melt and instantly forgive me.