Part 1

Asuka, Shinji, and Rei are continuing their journey through the remains of New Tokyo-3. Asuka is still trying to find somewhere the "L-barrier density" is enough for the Lilin to escort them back to where they need to be; back in Wille's control. Meanwhile, puzzled over previous events and the late Kaworu's last words, Shinji trudges on, ignorant of his surroundings. Rei, on the other hand, is enthralled in the remains of the world she never knew, and what she saw in the Twelfth Angel only compounded this wonder. However, fate has its ways, and was about to deliver the three of them into a new group's grasp; where each would find just what they needed.
Behind then, looming in the darkness, was exactly what the three didn't want to see: one of Seele's finished "masterpieces," a Mass Production Evangelion. In its hands was what appeared to be a copy of the Spear of Longinus. And, to return the trio to Selee, leaped down to capture or destroy, as per orders.
"What was that?!" Asuka exclaimed as the behemoth crashed down in front of them, spear ready.
"We have to get out of here!" Shinji tried to yell at Asuka, but in vain. It appeared she wasn't about to back down, even against something ten times her size.
"Let's go," Rei said to Shinji. "She can at least prove to be a distraction while we escape."
"How could you say that?!" Shinji yelled. "She was you friend, our friend!"
"Was she?"
The two groups stared at each other; Shinji at Rei and Asuka at the Eva. However, behind the MPE another figure appeared. It seemed to be another Eva, but unlike anything the others had seen.
It was colored in a bright cyan, and had an orange color beneath, with hints of grey as well. There were the sheaths of two katanas, empty, hanging from its hips on either side. And, most notably, it's head was designed very angular. The mouth seemed to be covered in a large sheet of metal that hung below its chin and stretched up to where it's nose would be. The top of the head was also covered in a sheet that was sticking up slightly off the top. Behind the head, another end stretched of the same sheet that pointed directly back. Where there would have been ears there was a long blade on either side that covered it. Between the four sheets was the eyes, set in a black metal sheet in contrast to the silver sheets surrounding it. And, lastly, on both shoulders, was its unit number. Emblazoned proudly, was the number 12.
Another shocking thing about this Eva was its speed. It's appearance alone was a testament to this, as it wasn't there one second and was there the next. In addition, what it did next was even more impressive. It has its blades hidden behind its arms, held backwards, but in a second has turned them ready, and in another has decapitated the MPE, quick enough for the neck to have shown no resistance, and fit not a drop of blood to have landed on the blades.
However, the MPE was not alone. Two more leaped down behind the new Eva, each wielding a Spear of Longinus, prepared to kill. However, the Eva was still faster, and cut each in half before their feet touched the ground. The Eva then turned its attention to the three children.
It extended its right hand to the three, and they, reluctantly, climbed on. From there, it raised then to its right pylon, which opened to reveal not a progressive knife, but a small room with adequate living conditions for a short time. Then, from the cockpit, came a simple order: "Get in."
The Eva then began taking them somewhere, but none of them knew. Asuka began to mumble something about "they completed it," Rei tried to sleep, and Shinji sat there not knowing what to do.

They eventually reached a large building, which had an Evangelion catapult mounted on a pad. The Eva mounted itself and descended into the bowels of the building. A half hour or so later, the pylon re-opened and they were brought out into a large hangar. From there, they were brought to a large auditorium in front of a teenage boy, about fifteen, behind an ornate desk, and on it was a nameplate; saying: "Ryuki, Rin." And the boy said to them, in the same voice that was in the Eva, with a slight grin that could be taken as malevolent: "Welcome to CSTM (pronounced custom), I hope the ride didn't hurt.