Anthony

Music at end of chapter.
Anthonys POV
Have you ever had the feeling that someone was watching you. Have ever got the feeling that you were safe. But never knew why. Thats how I felt in the hospital room.
All was silent and still. Except for the constent repeditive beeping of a heart moniter behind me.
I gulped and took in a deep breath. Before I looked to my side, she was there. The girl that I didnt know and have never even spoken too. I felt like it was right though. I felt as though she ment to be by my side.
I looked up at the cealing and sighed. "You ok" I jumped slightly and turned to my left. "Ummm I think so,you" I looked at her but no answer.
She stared forward into nothing she looked very sad. "What are you looking at" I said ubrutly. I realized that sounded quite rude. "Im sorry I didnt mean t-". She started tearing silently.
Kalels POV
I sat there quitly when he sat up. "You ok", I said. But then a whispery echoing voice surrouned me. "No," It was female and inocent and some how sweet. She walked in from the wall. Holding a bear and dressed in a dirty hospital gown.
She was swept away and I saw her memories. Car crash, Alone, hospitalised. And worst of all, natures way of deparcher, Death.
I cried quitly and she vanished.
"Im sorry I didnt mean t-" I turned sharply to him. "Im sorry,what" I said whiping my eyes.
"Umm, do you wanna get out of here" I said. He nodded, and I smiled.