《A Young Girl》

Kalels. POV

Too often are people invisible in this world. Too often people are unnoticed and uncared for. It isn't until you can see there name carved in stone, that you begin to care. Even though you saw them everyday, you never knew they existed. Not even for a moment you would think they had already lost themselves in darkness, and its too late to escape.

I dont know why I think about these things they just come to my mind and make me angry.

"HEY HEY somebody help hes not moving" I quikly turned to see a boy. But it was him when she took over I saw him. Honestly I had no idea who he was but he was there he told me to find him, and I have. The only worry I have now, is that ill lose him first.

Anthonys. POV

I pulled up into the drive way and got out of the car. " Whooo, Anthony what are you doing here" said Zoella from the balcony up above. "You know got to get my moves on" I said sarcastically and laughed, " just not around me" she said and her voice turned to a whisper. "I dont want people to know I know you" she said and went back inside and I smiled at her.

As soon as I opened the door his voice came into play. So who are you going to torment tonight Anthony. " Shut up. I dont need you getting me into more trouble" he huffed. To bad your stuck with me. I tryed to ignore him, but when I turned my head I saw the most beautiful girl in the world.

She just sat there staring into nothing. I stared at her I saw her soul I saw her depprestion. She looked trapped, scared, and out of place. While I walked towerds her I felt heavy ,I was being dragged down. It was like I was being sucked into quick sand.

Then I was fully consumed I was falling trying to grasp the blackness around me. Struggeling to take back over of my own body.

I felt a cool breeze sweep over me as I found myself in a empty,wet, grass coverd feild. "Who are you" said a young voice, I grouned and looked up. She stood there her hair twirled in the wind. He eyes shined a dark green.

"Are you okay, are you hurt", as she kneeled down beside me a sweet smile etched her face. "Papa told me not to talk to strangers, but, hes not here anymore, non of them are" she looked up and the smile faded and the wind grew stonger.

"Here lets get you inside," she went to grab my arm but then her fingurs went through my arm and it turned to ash. But when she let go the specks refourmed as she moved away. I looked at her in confusen.
   "Who are you"i said. she sighed "I dont know. I rememder waking up and everyone was gone" she gesterurd for me to sit on the stool in the empty room.

"whats your name do you remember" she looked stunned "oh sorry" she said pushing her hair behind her ear "im Anabel". She sat in the floor acrossed the room from me. "So why are you here" she looked down and put her knees up to her chin. "Im dead", I knew it now why she was here my demon knew and had strong feelings towerds her in a way so she was mentaly attached to him. And couldnt be free, we had that in common.
I didnt say anything about it. She was too young to understand she was just a young girl.