Everything.

Katey. She's everything I see. Everywhere I look. All I see is her with him. With my best friend. Neither one of them know. Neither one of them can know the secret I'm hiding.

I'm a leader. I was forced into this position, when my parents died. Rogues found them on the outskirts of our property and tore them to shreds. Since then I have been the leader. The soldier who never blows his composure. I've gotta be strong there's no other option. So now I'm the leader of my own pack. The Sun and Moon pack. My dad started the pack and was their alpha, my uncle Chris was the beta. Whose not really my uncle by blood but he was the best friend my father could have ever asked for. He was going to take over the pack as the alpha. When his mate left him for another man. I can't imagine how he must have felt. Anyways. He killed the other man, himself, and left a bloody trail that I had to clean up on the way. He left a note for me explaining the he wanted Tailan (his mate) to live a long painful existence without ever finding another love. Which seemed kinda harsh to me at first, but we're werewolves all of our emotions are heightened. I'm rambling.

Anyways. My name is Teagan. I'm 16. Brown hair brown eyes. I'm not technically old enough to run my own pack but I couldn't just leave them all to turn rogue and kill anyone in their path.

My beta Matt is my best friend. Has been for 14 years. Who isn't the brightest guy around but he's the typical jock player so of course all the naive girls fall for the dopey smile, blonde hair and blue eyes. Idiots. Anyways. He claims he's turned over a new leaf. That he actually likes this girl, thinks she's the one. And she is. Just not the one for him. He's only 15 and his birthday is in a few weeks so he will find out that Katey isn't his mate. Then I can explain to them both that she's mine and he's never to look or think about her again.

Now that you've got the basic information about me. Let's go meet my best pal whose currently shoving his tongue down the throat of the most perfect girl I have ever laid eyes on. Katey. Katey O'Connor

Authors note: Cover photo is Teagan (Nat Wolff) Thank you so much for reading my first story ever. Love you forever. ☺️☺️

She's my girl.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें