O N E.

The same alarm clock noise every day . . .

Knock knock
"Yaa! ChenChen wake up! You're gonna be late for your new school." mother voice.

"hmm *yawn* okay." I said.
I just remembered we moved to seoul,
because of my dad's work we had to move.
I don't like it here i wish to go back to my friends and our old home. My dad's best friend is living in seoul and my dad put me at the same boys school as he's son, my childhood friend I didn't saw him since we were in third grade. I missed him but I still want to go back.

I pulled my body to the bathroom,
Get a quick shower and cleaned my self
And wore my new school uniform,
I ran downstairs because i was late.

"Are you done yet? You'll be late." Dad said as he took his car keys from the table.

I nodded.

"We are here." Dad added. "Enjoy your first day, bye son."

"Okay, bye." I said.

I headed to the principal office the teacher came and took me to my class,
The teacher entered tha class and I just stayed outside so nervous to meet my childhood friend Baekhyun and my classmates.

The teacher just entered the class.
"Everyone please go back to your seats." The teacher sighed and added "We have a new student today, please come in."
Then I entered the class.
"Hello! My name is Kim Jongdae but please call me Chen, nice to meet you all." I said.
I scanned the class searching for Baekhyun but I didn't find him. 'We are in different classes' I thought.
"There's a empty desk next to Minseok, go have a seat." Teacher said and point at Minseok.

~ Xiumin's POV ~

"There's a empty desk next to Minseok, go have a seat." The teacher said while pointing at me.
Then Chen walked to his seat next to me, since it's his first day I have to share my book with him so I did.
"Here you can share my book." I said.
"Ah, thank you." Chen said while smiling.
He's smile is so pretty I couldn't take my eyes off that adorable smile,
"What's wrong?" Chen said confused.
"Uh... n-nothing.." I said and turned my eyes to the book.

DING DONG. *school bell, lol*

It's finally break time, I got up and stretch my body a little. Then I heard two familiar sounds from the hallway the were running and screaming "Finally he's here." Baekhyun screaming. "I'm so excited to meet him, where is he." Chanyoel screaming.
I laughed at their childish excitement.

~ Chen's POV ~

I heard some guys screaming from the hallway,
Then the door opened in a roughly way
"CheeenCheeeenn." Baekhyun said and jumped on me causing us to fall on the floor.
Then Chanyoel bulled Baekhyun up, and Minseok gave me a hand. We stood up.

"Hi, I'm the handsome Park Chanyoel."
Chanyoel added "Daebak you're with Xiumin in the same class, finally you got someone you know Uminie."
"Who's Xiumin?" I asked.
"Hi, i'm Kim Minseok, but call me Xiumin." Xiumin turned to me and said with a smile.
'Daebak his smile is so...'
I thought.

"Yaa! Let's go and meet the others." Baekhyun said and grabbed my hand,
Then we went to the cafeteria.
All the way to the cafeteria Baekhyun and Chanyoel was talking, playing and fight at the same time. They were hype.

We went to a table filled with boys,
"Heyy, guys this my friend Chen." Baekhyun said with a loud voice.

All thier gazes turned at me, I was nervous a little bit.
Then Baekie started to tell me their names and we said hi for each other and that goes nicely they were another version of Baekie, friendly.

He told me who is with him in the class,
"We're all in the same class except for Xiuminie." Baekhyun said "glad you're two are together." He added.

They were talking all the time and I joined them but only Xiumin didn't talk. I wonder why.
"Baekie what's wrong with Xiumin?" I asked Baekhyun while we went to the restroom alone, "he didn't said a word while the others are talking."

"He's a shy person, he will get used to you soon." Baekhyun said.

Now it's the gym/sports class *I don't know what you call it guys because in my school we don't have one*

Because it's my first day I skipped the class and went with Baekie and Chanie, they show me the school.

'Daaeebaak it's a huge school, I wonder how many students are here?' I thought.

The final bell rings that means we should go home. I'm still with the hype couple.

"Chen come over to my house. The squad are coming too." Baekhyun said.
"Sounds fun." I agreed.
"Mom and dad will be happy to see you." Baekhyun said with a happy smile.
"Uminie!" Chanyoel screamed when he saw Xiumin.
Xiumin came over, "huh?" He said.
"Let's walk home together, we're going to Baekhyun's." Chanyoel said.
"Sorry I have to study today, bye." Xiumin said and walked away.

'Xiumin doesn't seem okay for me!! I guess he's not okay or something.' I thought.

"Aa.. Uhmm... I'm t-tired I think I'm g-going home." I said in a stutter.
"Okay, bye ChenChen. Next time you have to come." Baekhyun and Chanyoel said at the same time.

'Sorry guys I lied.. I want to walk home with Xiumin he doesn't seem well to me' I thought.

I ran to him.
"Xiumin!!" I called him while running.
He turned around to see who's calling him.

-----------------

✨Author note:
End of chapter one. Yaaay🎉
Woaah guys that's so difficult for me because it's was my first time WRITING A STORY!!
I respectfully respect the people who write a story shoutout to you YOUR AMAZINGLY AWESOME. Yeah because now I know what you guys go through.

Thanks for reading my story >_<
I apologize if my grammar are so bad forgive meeeh :( *i'm sorry to the moon and back*

Supporte me please.
Love,
hori🐳