1.

Christie

Tour. I hate it but I love it. I get to see all the amazing fans yet I can't stay in bed all day. What a shame.

The peaceful silence I was currently resting in was abruptly interrupted by my two siblings. Faye, my older sister who was adopted like me, and my older brother, Andy. Yeah, that Andy. The one from Black Veil Brides. They looked so excited. Bless their poor souls. Today was the day the Vans Warped Tour started and they had been practically counting the days.

"Wake up, Bitch, Warped starts today!" The both shouted in unison. I really do worry about them sometimes but I wouldn't change them for anyone else.

Well that is what I thought until I was pounded by pillows when I was unresponsive. I can't believe I spend the next three months with these idiots. "Get off." I grunted as Andy sat on top of me and although he doesn't exactly have a lot of muscle, he was still tall and heavy.

He laughed and stood up and as I sat up, it was only then I realised that the rest of BVB, Blake and Alex was in the doorway laughing at all of us. "I'm surprised you didn't join in, CC." I grumbled. He shrugged in response and the ran and jump on top of me sending us both to the floor, seeing as I had only just stood up.

Everyone laughed while CC just grinned down at me, "Your fault, not mine." I rolled my green eyes at the man-child. I pushed him off and then stood up before shooing them all out my room after they all finished their laughing fit. "Get ready, we need to leave soon. Oh, and take a shower too, you stink worse than CC's feet." Faye smirked as she left, in response, I flipped her the middle finger and then closed the door behind her.

Once they all left, I flopped on my bed and then letting out a load groan. I finally got up after doing absolutely nothing for five minutes and decided to get a quick shower. I was now finally refreshed and slightly more awake and no longer 'stink worse than CC's feet.' I dried got changed into a pair of skinny jeans, band shirt and combats boots. I didn't bother with make up either as we didn't do anything but travel to the hotel today.

I had already packed all my bags the night before so I had some time to kill so I decided to go one Twitter and tweet to my 3.3m followers.

"@ChristieSS: I truly am not a morning person but at least Warped starts today! Oh, and I also need to get CC, Andy and Faye back too. I feel a prank war brewing ;)"

Luke

Oh. My. Fucking. God. She just tweeted.

"Holy Shit, Mikey. She just tweeted! Christie just tweeted!" I exclaimed, as I began to type furiously on my phone to see if she'll notice me, which is highly unlikely but I don't give a shit.

"I know, I heard your notifications go off." The black haired male sighed. I rolled my eyes, "You think she's hot too, so shut up." I grumbled.

I didn't hear a reply but I did hear him get up off the couch of our shared apartment mumbling under his breath but I weren't really listening, I was too busy staring at my phone. I only heard one thing.

"Stalker."

//

Yep. New book.

Vote

Comment

Unicorns