2.

Christie

Right now, it was time to get on the buses so all of us walked out side to see the two huge vehicles along the street with our band logos on the side. We all lugged our cases towards the bus and quickly filled the luggage compartments and soon our bands had to part as we made our way onto the buses.

Blake, our bassist, was the first on, followed by Faye, who was our lead vocalist, then Alex, our drummer and then lastly was me and if you haven't guessed it yet, I'm the lead guitarist. And that pretty much raps up our band. We are called, Suicide Squad, by the way.

We all piled onto the couches in the lounge area. "I cannot be more excited for the first show!" Faye practically squealed down my ear and then started to jump up and down in excitement. I sighed and rummaged through my bag for my headphones and put them on before closing my eyes to block out Faye's rambling by blasting some Slipknot. Don't get me wrong, I am excited for the tour but I know by the end of it, I'll be absolutely exhausted. Before, I could even feel the bus moving, I drifted of into a sleep with a strange feeling that I was going to remember this tour and that it will be different to any other one.

Luke

It's been an hour. One whole hour. Sixty minutes. Three thousand and six hundred something seconds. That's how long I've been sitting here on the couch staring at my phone. No, I didn't get a reply, follow or retweet which is pretty disappointing but what I did find out is that Vans Warped Tour is traveling to Australia to do a few shows. The two main headliners, you may be wondering? Black Veil Brides and Suicide Squad.

I was almost in tears when I saw that and almost sobbed when I saw that they where playing in Sydney. It was honestly like a dream come true. I literally ran into Michael's room and jumped up and down on his bed squealing. He was pretty pissed off but when I told him why he seemed interested and then we made a decision. We got tickets.

We are going to Vans Warped Tour Australia 2016.

I have to tweet about it.

"@Luke_is_a_penguin: just got two tickets to @WarpedAUS couldn't be more excited!! I get to see my favourite band live!! @SuicideSquad @ChristieSS @FayeSS @BlakeSS @AlexSS"

//

Please vote.

It makes me happy.

A comment would be lovely too.

...Batman.