Descriptions

Kurisutaru Mara
gender: female
Nicknames: feather head, bird brain, symmetrical gem(By Kid)
Race: angel
Background: she was killed by a pre-kishins but her soul was saved by a student. She now has the rare permission to spend her afterlife on earth as a meister.
Accompanied by_____ when answering questions: Death the Kid(not my character. I don't own him), Mangey, Onami, Liz, Patty, Kani, Madeline, Randal, Angel Master Amber and Duke Hermes.

Mangetsu Copperfield
Gender: female
Nicknames: none so far.
Race: shapeshifter/weapon(sword)
Background: this young shapeshifter met the werewolf Onami about 40 years ago and they've lived together in immortality as dual swords. They went to the DWMA for 20 years, going through meister after meister, their power too much for them to handle and making them too dangerous to be used by humans. This blonde is cool headed and easygoing with the attitude of a silly stoner.

Onami Wolfen
Gender: female
Race: Werewolf
Nicknames: puppy girl, wolfy, shoe chewer, furry bit, ASYMMETRICAL FUR SHEDDER(By Kid)
Background: (see Mangey's background for most of this) she is a werewolf who is not insane despite sharing a body with another soul named Runachikku or Runa for short. This dark skinned, fluffy haired brunette is childish and bubbly, while being extremely self conscious. She wears a white coat with silver rims around the high neck. Runa is the more mature and protective side with white smooth hair. This second side used to be perverted and crazy minded, wearing very little clothing because a dark angel named Hane had merged her soul with a succubus but Kuri fixed that in Crystal Wings. She and Mangey met Kuri in Angel's Domain while the young angel was in flight school. They now serve as her dual swords.

Drew Leeann Clay
Gender: female
Race: Proxy
Nicknames: Drawing Drew, Bloody Buddy(another word for best friend by Toby)
Background: this girl loves to draw hence her nickname. She always heard her little blue notebook speak to her and she'd often talk back. Her father died at the hands of a woman by alcohol and a painkiller. This brunette girl has her hair swept to one side in a side bang. She wears a black velvet dress and anything she draws in her book will either happen or be summoned all by coincidence. This girl snapped one day, killing them with a stab through the necks as they were trying to attack her precious book, Blue. She ran into the woods where she met the cowgirl themed Slendergal who had been Slenderman's proxy for over a thousand years, using black magic to stay young until she was recently upgraded to be her own entity, riding on a tall faceless horse and wearing black jeans, a white button up shirt with a sheriff badge and a black cowboy hat with matching cowboy boots. Slendergal used to be named Jenelle Shayla and was once the sheriff of a town during the gold rush. She has medium black hair and pale skin now.
Accompanied by when answering questions: Mary, Madeline(Creepypasta), Random Ryan, Slendergal and any pasta you ask her to interact with. Drew is allergic to cats.

Ask away.