Ticci_Toby_and_BEN

Question: I gotta a question for Drew! What do you think of Ben Drowned from my book Ask Ticci Toby and Ben Drowned? Him and Toby are scared of you but I think you're awesome Drew!

Drew: why thank you. And Masky, or should I say, Tim is a cool guy. He was always one of my favorites in Marble Hornets and I couldn't think of going on a people hunt with him and not carrying a smile. Meaning I'd be smiling the whole time. And as for Toby, I think he'd be the perfect brotherly friend. I can't really fall in love with anyone I haven't known for a long time. It has to be someone I trust. But I think Toby would be a great friend. He's bubbly, energetic and fun-loving and I would just love to be his friend. Of course Blue is my special friend. *starts drawing cheesecake and waffles for them*
Blue: 'Your artwork is so lavish. So beautiful. How you can be so talented with such a sweet face amazes me.'
Drew: *sighs, cheeks growing red* You're like my conscience. I highly doubt you should be complimenting me. I don't love myself that much.
Blue: 'Who says I'm your conscience? You never did ask where I came from.' *chuckles*
Drew: I did. You never gave me an answer.
Blue: 'Ive recently remembered. You know where you got me correct? Where you got that book?'
Drew: Yeah. A garage sale. It was barely used, not a scratch on it and when I opened it there was nothing in it.
Blue: *sighs* 'Yes well, see there was a family in England who was ready to have a child. They got everything for their soon to be, son. Blue toys, blue blankets, a blue bed... A blue sketchbook.... But when the baby was born, he was dead. The parents had never named him but his spirit clung to the little blue sketchbook as his ghost clung to it at the unknown age of the boy's, now cancelled future, having never been alive and leaving the ghost able to control it's age. The mother and father moved to America and, wanting to forget their troubling past, sold all of the things they were going to give to their baby. That book went to a young lady and due to the spirit's manipulation, her book is given a great ability, and never runs out of pages.'
Drew: ........... *hugs the book* mine....