Chapter 15

Here it is, and for now on I will not be like saying what the chapter going to happen, so you guys will be in the dark for now, let see how it goes, comment and vote please.

Chapter 15

Ryu point of view.

‘Seiji, are you sure this is where Jared will come” I look up at the apartment complex that Seiji guanidine that Jared live.

“Positive, I been watching where Jared live before…well I capture him” Seiji said it very guilty.

“Let it go” I mutter as we enter the building, the doorman took one look at us and seem to turn pale white, which was odd because we never met the man before.

We just ignore him and got into the elevator. Seiji push a button that I was sure was Jared floor, soon we reach the floor and Seiji was leading the way.

“Which room….” I started to say but Seiji stop moving, making me bump into him.

“Hey…” Seiji quickly cover my mouth, then he pointed at the door that did not really stand out, until I saw that the door frame has been broken.

“Intruders” He said, making me realize that this was Jared place, so the enemy was close by.

Nodding my head, Seiji quickly drop his hand and took out his gun, I follow the Seiji movements and drew out small daggers (I never really like guns).

With careful movements from our training, we made no sound as we enter the room, what we saw in the place put fear in my heart.’

The place have been ransack, furniture rib apart, cabinets wide open, items destroy, it look like the enemy was searching for some clues, and from the looks of this place what they were looking for was not found.

“Jesus, I knew master was crazy, but I never suspected this crazy” Seiji said, dread in his voice. Seiji look in pain to see Jared home was so destroy.

“God, they might have caught him” I said, wondering why that no one stop the people, fro the look of the place they made have made sounds, yet no one call the police.

“They have power” Seiji said, as if reading my thoughts” They can keep people quiet by money, or danger, if we know master, then he might have threaten the neighbors for to not to say anything”

‘But this is not right, Jared has nothing to do with this, why would they….

“He a witness, they properly think that he might have left some hint to where we mere hiding. It does not matter to Master, as long as he sees us dead, he will do anything”

“DAMMIT” I punch the wall, not caring about the pain; just thinking what they will do to Jared is putting pain in my heart.