Chapter One

Lauren's POV

I was at the Leaky Cauldron in my room when an Owl came through my room with a letter. I opened it and ran down stairs to the front desk and said, "Hey Tom. I know you hate me but I don't have a wand yet so can you take me to Diagon Alley." Tom was staring at me. He nodded and took out his wand and said, "Fine. Hurry up. I will be back in an hour." I said, "Ok sir."

I went straight to Gringotts. When I got there I said, "Hi Mr. Goblin. It's me, Ms. Riddle." He shivered when I said my name and said, "This way Ms. Riddle." I followed him to a cart and we went to my vault. We came back and I set off for more things to get.

I got my robes, books, cauldron, ingredients, owl treats, barn owl named Clare, and then I headed for Mr. Ollivander's. When I got there Mr. Ollivander was looking at some wands and I said, "Hello Mr. Olivander." He said, "Hello Ms. Riddle." He walked off and grabbed a wand and came back. He said, "Yew, phoenix tailfeather, 9 1/2 inches. Here you go." I tried it. It was perfect. He said, "Much like your father's. 5 galleons and 2 sickles." I paid and said, "Thank you," then left to see Tom waiting for me. I ran to him and said, "Lets go."

I was sitting in my room waiting for the school year to come. Only a week away. I thought More people to hate me. Great. Then I laid down in bed staring at the ceiling until I fell asleep.