Chapter Six

We went to classes and lunch and more classes and dinner and then went to the common room to do homework. I was done with the homework within 2 1/2 hours. Hermione was a great teacher. We went up to our dormitory and went to bed.

We had flying lessons again this morning and it was awesome. Half way through McGonagll took us to see a guy named Oliver Wood. We got into the Quidditch team. Harry is seeker, I am chaser. We met up with Ron and Hermione and Ron said, "Did you get in trouble?" I said, "No. We got on the Quidditch team. I'm excited. Harry are you excited? I'm very exited. Whats that face for?" He said, "I'm not sure if I want to join the Quidditch team. It sounds fun but I don't know." I and Ron said, "Come on Harry, It will be fun." Ron continued, "Anyway you guys should think it's a honor. Most first years don't get into the Quidditch team." Hermione said, "It's in their blood. Come on. I'll show you." We ran after her and stopped at a glass cabinet. There were medals for James Potter. He was a seeker like Harry. There was also medals for Kelly Wright. She was a chaser, like me and my mother. I felt a tear trickle down my face. I was crying. Hermione gave me a big hug and said, "Kelly Wright. She was my mom. She died at child birth. I wish she was her." I turned to Hermione and cried in her shoulder. The rest of the week was sad for me. I kept on thinking of her. Halloween was coming. I wasn't that excited but it was still coming.