chapter one

Neveah's POV

I sat in my brother's dressing room as they did a concert and was bored as Hell waiting for my boyfriend and the others to finish their show.
   "Neveah" my name is suddenly yelled and my lovely boyfriend jumped on me. I hear the other boys laughing and throw one of Ashton's shoes at them.
   "Ow" one of them yelled and I glanced over Michael's shoulder and see Luke rubbing his head and i laughed at him. He glared at me and i laughed harder, I pushed Michael's head out of my neck cause his red hair was tickling me. He whines and shoved his head in my chest and i groaned. I looked to Ashton for help but he was trying to change his clothes.I threw a shoe at him but he caught it.
   "Yes little sister" he said knowing I hated being called that. I glared at him and flipped him off and pushed Michael off me and onto the floor. Calum laughed at him and Michael got up and chased him around the dressing room.
  "This dressing room is too small for this take it outside the dressing room" Ashton yelled. Michael chased calum out of the dressing room and in walked Dakota my gorgeous Siberian husky pitbull mix.
   "hey pretty lady" I smiled and she barked at me and sat beside me. Ashton smiled and pets her head.
    "Neveah Ashton come here" Michael said and we stepped out side and Michael grabbed my hand and me and ash looked around a corner and a girl screamed. Michael laughed and we all ran back to the dressing room. Michael tripped over Dakota and she yelped.
   "watch it dumbass" I said grabbing Dakota's collar and walked her out of the room. I heard a deep bark and turned to see my pitbull king running towards me.
    "King" I yelled and he jumped on me knocking me backwards. He licked my face and I smiled.
King had scars on him from when he was forced to fight as a puppy. but now hes my best friend I adopted him when he was only 6 months old. He's my baby and i absolutely love him. I got king when I was 15 and had him ever since. I got Dakota about 6 months ago when my friend's dog delta had puppies with a stray dog.king laid on top of me and i smiled and hugged him.
   " hey buddy" I smiled and patted his head. He nuzzled my neck. Me, the boys and my dogs got on the tour bus and i jumped on my bunk and king jumped up too. Dakota laid with Ashton and he smiled.

Michael's POV

I walked into the bunk room and saw Neveah and king sleeping. I smiled and kissed her head and scratched king's head. Neveah smiled and king let out a soft bark. I chuckled and went to my bunk and saw Ashton sleeping with neveah's dog Dakota and laughed. Ash gave me the finger and i laughed jumping on my bunk.
   "Goodnight everyone" Luke yelled loudly and Neveah throw a pillow at him.
   "Shut up Luke" she yelled and went back to sleep.we all laughed and king barked softly. I smiled and laid my head back and fell asleep smiling.