chapter 2

Ashton's POV

I woke up to Dakota sleeping on top of me and laughed. She put a paw on my face and i smiled. I saw king run by and Dakota launched off me and i grunted. She ran into the kitchen I guess Neveah was up. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. Neveah sat at the table with King's head in her lap. King looked at me and Neveah looked up.
  "Hey big brother" she smiled and i smiled back. Dakota jumped on me and i laughed. Michael walked up and kissed Neveah and king jumps off the seat and laid on the couch.
  "Ashton can you, me and king go for a walk in the woods later" Neveah asked.
   "Sure we can leave in a little bit" I smiled and she hugged me tightly. King barked when I said that and i laughed. I got dressed in my black muscleshirt and black skinny jeans. Neveah got dressed in white ripped shorts and a black tank top with one of my hoodies. She grabbed king's leash and he ran to her.
  "Ready to go big boy" she smiled and put his leash on and we left.

Neveah's POV

I held King's leash as we walked in the woods. Suddenly king starts to freak out and i didn't know why thats when i saw a wolf jump on a rock in front of us. King is lunging forward at the wolf but I'm holding him back. All I hear is Ashton yelling let him go, and i finally let his leash go and he charged the wolf and the wolf charged him.
   "King" I screamed as they fought savagely. Tears streamed down my face as I watched in horror as the wolf bite down on King's neck but king clawed at the wolf's chest and neck causing the Wolf to yelp in pain and took off whimpering in pain. I ran to king who laid in a pool of blood. I picked him up and ran back to the tour bus and forced the driver to drive to a vets office.

We got to the vets office and i ran to the Secretary.
   "Please help him" I cried and her eyes widen at the bleeding pitbull in my arms.
    "Follow me dear" she said and lead me to a room where a vet ran in.
   "Lay him on the table" she ordered and i did as she said and she looked king over.
   " what happened to him" she asked looking at me.
   "He saved me and my brother from wolf is he going to be okay?" I asked. The vet looked at me with a look of grief.
   " sweetie he's not going to make it" she said.
   "What" tears filled my eyes as she said that.
  "Sweetie he's already going his breathing is slowing" the vet said and i looked my brother and the boys.
  "Can I be left a lone with him please" I said and they nodded. Tears streamed down my face as I looked at king.
  "Thank you for saving me and Ashton king without you me and Ashton could have gotten hurt" I whispered softly.
  "I love you buddy" I said and kissed his head and his breathing stopped. I cried harder and looked at him.
  "Good bye king you were a good boy" I said and walked out of the room. Ashton looked at me and he hugged me.
  "I'm so sorry Neveah" he said. "I know how much king ment to you". I nodded and walked back to the bus.

We buried king in the woods where he had been before he was attacked and we went back on tour. I cried for days and barely left my bunk. I missed king so much he was my best friend and now he's gone. I was reading something on instagram that Ashton posted.

My sister's dog king died 5 days ago after he saved us from a wolf when we were on a walk. King is a hero he saved are lives by giving his. My sister is deviated with the death of her best friend. King was a amazing dog even tho he used to be a fighting dog, he was the best dog anyone could have asked for. Rip king we all love you.

I cried when I read that and smiled. I ran to Ashton And hugged him tightly.
  "Thank you ash" I said hugging him. He smiles and nods. I sat down in Luke's bunk and Dakota looked at me And laid her head on my lap.
   "I miss king too baby girl" I said petting her head. She licked my face and I smiled.