Hooker's Warning

(1) This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, corporations, institutions, organizations, events or locales in this novel are either the product of the author's imagination or, if real, used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) is entirely coincidental.

(2) The following story contains mature theme, strong language, explicit and graphic sex scenes. DO NOT proceed if you are underage or if that sort of things disturb you. Seriously, this story deals with ADULT themes so please, minors, keep out.

(3) All rights reserved.

LANGUAGE: Still undecided

RATING: PG-13. I will change the rating as soon as I've posted the R scene.

NO JUDGING PLEASE. I got this idea when I happen to stumble upon a site quite by accident and learned about this degrading and unrespected job. It was never my intention to read posts like that but then "someone" posted something that caught my attention, then boom! A plot came into my mind. Lol.

_______________________________________________________

For a daughter of a rich politician and a well-known trendsetter, boys are easy to get. All you need to do is use a little bit of your charms and they'll start coming like bees to honey. But of course, I am sweeter than that.

Women absolutely hate me. They kept on saying I'm a home-wrecker, man-stealer, bitch, and whatever else they can think of but I couldn't blame any of them. I mean, who wouldn't want to hate me when their guys wanted to be with me?

I really don't give a flying fuck of what others say about me as long as it gets results. And I've gotten results time and time again. At least five guys have tried to get in my pants. Okay, maybe ten... maybe even more than that. But I didn't care. I got what I wanted from all of them.

No one would believe the rumors coming from the insecure shits, though. I came from a powerful clan, the Hernandez clan. Of course, they would think it's not true especially the socialites and those who are in the business industry.

I got paid to split up relationships. I got the guy to cheat on a girl so that the girl would break up with him and be a rebound for somebody else to pick up. Hell, they've even paid me to take off my clothes. I was just being cool about it at first not until somebody came up to me saying everyone, and by everyone, I mean, EVERYONE including my friends and relatives thought that I am a Hooker.

Am I, really?

Is it wrong if I was paid by my clients to shift for their wives' duties in their bed for three months now?

Is it wrong if I helped a guy release and I received money for my kindness?

Is it wrong to be laden with daddy and family issues, ghosts of abuse and worse still financial hardship because they disowned me and in our society, the embarrassment of being poor seems to eclipse all of life's real, emotional, hard hitting issues?

Am I... a Hooker?

---

Chapter 1 will be posted soon. This is just a teaser. :)