1st Bang

"So who are you targeting, Marga?" My friend Joice asked.

We were seated at a half moon shaped booth in the darkest corner of my favorite club in South Square. It was 10pm on a Friday and the club was starting to fill up. This club was a well-known club in town. It had an outside deck, frozen drinks, good music, and a young, trendy crowd.

"I haven't even looked around yet." I answered, slightly annoyed. Joice just rolled her eyes at me.

She's so irritating. She's been asking me that question for how many times already. I had no desire to drink in the corner club with someone like Joice but who am I to act like a bitch to someone who is always there for me all the time? She was my only friend. She introduced me to so many things. I owe everything to her.

I let my eyes wander around the area, examining everything thoroughly. Same old, nothing new, nothing exciting. I sighed and took one last look near the exit as I pulled my iPod out of my purse but I halted.

It was only a quick glance, but something caught my eye. It looked something like a shadow but with the way the lights were set up, it wasn't possible that I could have seen one.

"Something wrong?" I heard Joice ask.

"Nothing," I answered, still pondering what I had seen. That shadow was still on the wall, but I just figured it was just the light hitting something. At that point, I really didn't care too much so I just put the earplugs in.

I was so bored, I looked over at Joice, who was flirting with a guy now. Wow, in a very short span of time, she already found a target and here I was trying to calm down by listening to my iPod.

As you can probably tell, I am very picky and have a very short attention span. You see, I easily get bored. I'm with a guy only a matter of weeks before they get me into bed and then the fun is gone, there is no chase left. I know this makes me sound like somewhat of a total bitch but to be honest I couldn't really give a damn what people think about me, regardless of whether I sleep with them or not, they still won't leave me alone.

I just wanna have fun with my youth. What's wrong with that, right? My thoughts were distracted when I felt like someone was staring at me, boring holes into my flesh.

I looked around to find a pair of dark eyes staring right into my brown ones. Unmoving, he kept his eyes glued to me. His features frozen in place, his lips tightly pursed together. To my surprise he advanced on me slow, he took his time walking along the isle, inching his way to me.

He wore a charcoal overcoat, grey trousers with a formal black shirt. His long dark hair was tied at the neck. And he was tall, almost overbearing; with generous, large shoulders and thick arms.

"Hi, care to buy me a drink?" I smiled seductively, winking at him.

He smiled and broke the distance between us. He crashed into my lips fiercely, and I kissed him back at the same intensity. I felt his strong hands wrapped my waist, pulling my body next to his muscular chest, deepening the kiss.

His other hand cupped my face and all the tension in my body left as I fell into his strength. I completely surrendered to him. I felt his rough hands stroke my cheeks and it made me feel needed. I couldn't help but lean into his tender touch.

He pulled away slightly, resting his forehead against mine. I could feel his shallow breaths fanning out over my face. He was so close, but too far. I needed his lips on mine again. I needed him. Every part of my body wanted him and needed to feel him. I wanted to be completely consumed by him.

I was about to touch his face when I felt the cold metal wrapped tightly around my wrist. It was a handcuff. I looked up at him confused.

"What the hell is going on?"

"You are in the wrong line of work Marga Hernandez." He said. The stare he gave me was unreadable. His eyes were very dark.

"How'd you know my—" My eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Margarita Hernandez, you are under arrest."