i

She was so out of his league. And although most people told him she was beneath him; he knew she was oh so far up above him.

Elias was for all intents and purposes a typical rich kid. He was on the school's rugby team, 6'4" tall, blonde and blue-eyed, a straight A student and a goody two shoes, except for the occasional pints at the pub.

She on the other hand- she was beautiful. Her hair was dyed a different colour every month, but he'd decided he liked the dark blue best, and both her arms were covered in sleeve tattoos. When she wore shorts in summer, the tattoos on her right thigh were on display and let's not mention the one he only just caught a glimpse off at a lake party when she was in a bikini; he couldn't make out what it said but two words were inked just under her left boob running around to her back. She also had a tattoo on the back of her neck and one running along her right collarbone.

Her left ear was pierced seemingly everywhere whereas the other only held one standard earring, from the one time she'd worn a crop top to a party Elias also knew that she had a belly-button ring which just succeeded in making him crave her even more. At one point she even had her tongue pierced but he'd overheard her tell her friends that she didn't like it so he assumed she'd taken it out.

She always wore Docs, whether they'd be black or red or pink or with patterns- it was the one thing that never changed. The rest of her wardrobe must've contained nothing but black clothes, leather jackets, checkered flannel shirts and bandanas.

But Elias loved it.

"Snap out of it, mate." Elias snapped his head up from where he was (yet again) looking at her from a distance.

"She's never gonna notice you. You're not her type." His best friend Calum said as he sat down on the concrete step next to him.

"And how would you know?" Elias snapped, not in the mood for Calum's constant attempts to get rid of her.

"She likes big muscular guys with-"

"I m big and muscular." Elias muttered and Calum ruffled his hair, pushing his head down.

"Oi!"

"Lemme finish, man!" Calum complained. "She likes the bad boys, honey." He mocked his best friend and Elias sighed at his friend's comment.

Of course she did. How did he ever think she'd look his way. Not even in English, where Elias had bribed and charmed the teacher to partner her up with him, did she say a word to the poor love-struck fool that wasn't related to the project. He sighed and rested his head on his propped up arms.

"But- she's so-"

"Yes yes- beautiful and stunning and smart and sexy and hot-" Elias glared at the brunet next to him who only chuckled in return.

"You need to get over her, man. Come to my party on Saturday there'll be lots of birds there." He cheered but Elias only let out a puff of air.

"I'm tired of the girls at your parties. They're all the same and once you've fucked one, you've fucked them all." He sent Calum a bored look, knowing that he couldn't object. It was true.

"What if I told you Kat was coming." Elias' head snapped up and swivelled between Calum's face and her's for a few seconds.

"You're just saying that to get me to come." He grumbled but Calum held his hands up in defeat.

"No man! Seriously! You know Malcolm from the team?" Elias nodded. "He's her cousin apparently and she's coming because he invited her."

"She's not gonna show up." Elias mumbled only half-convinced not to go now.

"Yea she is." Calum teased. "She's still out of your league but hey- I guess you can try." He rammed his elbow into Elias' ribs and laughed.
"Just don't come running to me when she breaks your itsy-bitsy heart." Elias rolled his eyes and let his shoulders crash into Calum's which caused the brunet to wobble sideways and push Elias which then resulted in a play-fight only to be interrupted by the clearing of a throat.

"Erm- guys?" Their heads shot up and Elias immediately perked while Calum groaned and fell backwards, staying there.

"Can I help you?" Elias asked with a smile on his face.

"Yea-" Kat answered. "About that party on Saturday..." Calum sent his friend a pointed look as he sat up and gave her one of his charmer smiles. She just rolled her eyes at it.
"Is it BYOB?"

"Tis indeed, fair lady. So feel free to bring that cherry wine of yours and get us all drunk off it." Calum sang and Elias sent him an unimpressed glance while Kat and her friends raised eyebrows.

"Is he always like that?" Elias smirked when she asked him that question.

"He tries to hide it, but he's a dork at heart." He grin as Calum pummelled his arm.

"See you Saturday then." She laughed and walked away.

"I swear she's a model. Look at her walk."

"If you ask me, she's a bit too curvy." Elias gaped at Calum who had his concentrated face on which always indicated that he was checking someone out.

"Just because you like sticks." Elias huffed and watched the sway of her luscious hips as she made her way back into the school building with her friends.

"How can a girl be too curvy..." He uttered in disbelief as he pushed himself off the steps and started walking toward the building himself, Calum hot on his heels.

"Well I just prefer skinny girls ok? Why are you complaining? It always worked just fine for us because the curvy ones always have a skinny friend and vice versa." Elias didn't say anything to follow up his friend's comment and just made his way to his locker to get his Bio books. Saturday couldn't come fast enough.