Chapter 6

Justin P.O.V

The end of the day didn't turn out how I wanted. I thought I would be at my mates house enjoying there compony, but I guess not. I'm going to fucking kill them for getting my hopes up then leaving me at school to wait like an idiot.

Now i'm just starting to walk home. Half way to my house I start to see the bushes moving. The next thing I know, two naked mates are jumping in front of me.

" What the fuck!!!!"

"Justin please don't be mad at us" Ash said in a panicked tone.

"Ya it's not my fault, I told Ash not to leave you, but he didn't listen me and did it any way"

Ash glared at his brother before turning back to Justin with a look apology in his eyes.

"Justin I am so sorry that I left you here. I thought that we would be back in time. Our dad called us to the pack house to discus the rouge problem, So please don't be mad at me."

"I forgive you Ash I understand that have alpha duties, but next time can you tell me before you leave."

"I will I promis"

"How about me?" Rider said, offended that we left him out.

"I wasn't talking to you because you just put all the blame on you brother instead of owning up to your mistakes."

"But I -"

"I don't care say sorry "

"I'm sorry I left you at school"

"And..."

"I'm sorry for not owning up for my mistakes"

"And..."

"An, what what else is there?"

"Say sorry to your brother"

Rider huffed, "Fine, sorry for putting all the blame on you" he mumbled.

"It's all right bro" Ash snickered

"There now I forgive both of you"

I couldn't stay mad at them for ever and at least they made the effort to tell me that they didn't mean to leave me at school.

"Dose that mean that we can take you to our house now" Ash asked

" Yeah our dad wants to meet you"

I wonder why there dad wants to meet me. I really want to go see there house, but I can't my mom might get worried that I'm out so late. I usually don't leave the house unless it's with Maya and she drags me out the house.

"I can't, my mom is waiting for me at home"

"Than can we go to your house?" Rider asked excitedly

"I don't know" I said hesitantly

"Pleeeeeease!" they both started to beg at the same time

"Okay fine" I sighed "But if something happens it's not my fault"

"Okay let's go!" Ash

I can't believe I am taking them to my house. I hope my mom likes them and if she doesn't.....

then I hope they make it out alive.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We finally make it to my house and I am so nerves, not for me, but for my mates. What if she doesn't like them than what am I going to do?

I walk through the door to an empty house, oh thank god she's not here.

Just as I was getting relaxed, her car pulled into the garage.

Oh shit.

Sorry this chapter isn't that good and short and that I updated sooooo late, but I will always remember you.

Bye Beautiful People

LOVE YA!!!!!!