Part Nineteen~Jalex

That red-headed chick is Lucy. Oh and I thought it'd be a good time for a Jalex POV so here you go cx

Jalex's POV

Lucy was nice, I won't deny. But she was stealing my girlfriend. I was sure of it. Her "pretty red hair, gorgeous brown eyes and tall thin figure" were what Jaylee had been talking about non-stop these past three weeks.

It's quite irritating. I didn't necessarily have a problem with it at first. But now well...

This was today's story:

"Come on Jalex! We said we'd finally show Lucy the cave!" Jaylee whined at me.

I was in the bathroom, still in my pajamas, casually brushing my hair like I had the time of the world.

"So? She and Lie can wait an hour or two." I shrugged and kept on with brushing my now half black-half blue hair. The roots had came in and I had to cut part of my hair to shorten it out.

"Ugh why are you been so stubborn today? Lucy has been really cool lately. Like she and I have so much in common! Do you not like her?" Jaylee asked.

I resisted the urge to yell at her to shut up about Lucy. It was Lucy this and Lucy that.

Ugh if it wasn't for the fact the reason she is here was because she had some sort of trauma with watching her parents get murder in front of her and she thought she could talk to their ghosts, I'd kill her.

But I suppose she's had enough death for one lifetime.

"Fine! Lemme just change." I said and shut the bathroom door. I took my sweet time changing into a pair of black short-shorts and a red and black tanktop.

After that I slowly added eyeliner and opened the door. "There. Now were are my shoes...?" I mumbled.

Two slow minutes later, I grabbed my black hightops and slowly untied them. "Okay you know what. Forget it. I'm going up with Analy. You can meet us at their bedroom." Jaylee huffed and left the room.

I resisted the urge to cry. I hated crying, and this girl was making me cry. I am not a crier. So why was I now?

Fucking Juliet and her control over me. I hurried to tie my shoes and then sprinted to the elevator.

When I opened Analy's room the girls where all laughing. "Oh hey Jalex." Lucy smiled at me.

I forced myself to smile back then looked at Juliet. She was busy playing with Lucy's hair. Making a braid then undoing it and starting all over.

"What cha doing there?" I asked and plopped myself down besides her.

"Making Lucy a braid." Juliet stated. She didn't even look at me. That stung you have no idea HOW much.

"That's nice. I guess." I mumbled and went over to Analy. "Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked Lie and pulled her out the door.

"What is it Jex?" Lie asked. "Are you sure Lucy's straight?" I asked Lie in concern.

"Yeah. She has a fucking boyfriend who came to visit her last night. His name is Kian. Why?" Lie asked, suspicion in her voice.

"I... I'm scared. Jaylee seems to like her soo much." I complained on the verge of tears.

Lie smiled at me. "Jalexandria Margaret Coma. I doubt Jaylee wants anything with Lucy. She loves you."

I sighed and looked at Jaylee through the door crack. Her and Lucy were talking about something that made Jaylee laugh.

"You sure?" I asked. Lie rolled her eyes and hugged me. "I'm sure of it. Now quit doubting your girlfriend and lets show Lucy the cave already."

I sighed once more and nodded. "If you say so."

* * *

We were walking into the library when the thing that pissed me off the most happened.

"So how does it feel to kiss a girl?" Lucy asked. I was holding tight onto my anger. I didn't wanna explode in the middle of the hallway.

"It depends I guess." Analy said. Jaylee nodded and looked at me. "Yeah sometimes you regret kissing someone. But sometimes its for the best. You never know the kind of asshole you'll fall in love with next."

I looked up at her. What did she mean by that? Lie and Lucy noticed the awkward moment between me and my girlfriend.

"Soo let's open the door already." Lie clapped her hands and we headed to the back of the room.

"I'm not sure I want her to know about the thing." I said. Lie and Jaylee knew what I ment.

"But Jex. We agreed to this. Are you okay?" Analy asked. I frowned at them.

"Yeah I'm prefectly okay." I growled. Lucy stood there uncomfortably. "Should I go? I'm kinda hungry anyways." I looked at her dead in the eye.

"Yes Lucy. You should go. Actually no. I will go." I said and stormed out of the room and decided to visit an old friend.

I walked to the second floor amd knocked on the door next to the elevator. "Why hello." Brandon smiled. "Miss me?"