Blank Space

I looked down and cleared my throat. Emotions start to bubble up inside of me. I push them down and continue with what I'm supposed to be doing.

"Next song?" I ask with a small smile.

"Couldn't ask for anything else," he replied with that grin I've always loved.

Woah, love!!!

It's fine... I just need to think later, not at the moment. Can't show that I'm being affected. Come on, Taylor, I think to myself.

"Ok, well this song isn't about you."

He gasps.

"What?" I laugh.

"How can you not put a song about me on the album?! I'm honestly shocked, Taylor," he jokes with me.

"It's fine, trust me, you'll survive," I cheekily reply.

"I bet it'll be brilliant," he smiles.

My cheeks warm up and I duck my head to hide the glow my cheeks would surely be showing.

"Um, I wrote this song as sort of how the media portrays me. So in other words, a psychotic girlfriend that changes boyfriends every day"

He begins to laugh.

"I already love it," he tells me.

I chuckle and begin to play the song.

While the song is playing I look over at Harry and see him smiling the entire time.

The song finishes and he starts laughing.

What is he laughing at?

"That's really good! Oh I especially love, 'Cause we're young and we're reckless,' it sounds like us!"

"I never thought of it like that. Do you really think we were like that?" I ask even though I already knew the answer.

Of coarse we were young and reckless. We never thought about what dating would entail. We never thought about the media scrutiny and the way people would react to us.

"Come on, Taylor. I think you know the answer to that. It's more me thought that was young and reckless," Harry says with his head down.

"Look, you weren't necessarily reckless. I mean, we were both to caught up to realise what was really happening," I tried to reason with him, and myself really.

"Yeah but I wish we had another shot, you know? I feel like it would be different. We would know what we would be doing. We've grown up. Well more I've grown up," he finishes with a nervous laugh.

I sit there and think about everything that he has said. He's absolutely right. But, do I want another shot with him. I feel like it's wrong, but, another part of me is screaming to do it.

The tension is so strong you could cut it with a knife.

"So.. Did you like the song?" I ask. Even though he told me, I need to get this awkwardness out of the room.

"Yeah it was great! You need to make it a single, though."

"Did you like it that much?"

"Look, I'll allow you to make it a single even though it's not about me," he says with a serious face that forms into a smile.

His smiles are virtuously contagious.

"And give me reasons why I should make it a single, Mr Styles?" I ask with a grin.

"Well, it will be a huge hit that everybody will love."

"Go on, Harry"

"And it will make a fantastic music video," he finishes with a huge smile.

"Music video? What did you have in mind," I ask with genuine curiosity.

"Ok" he shuffles himself so he's able to use hand gestures. "Just imagine, you in a dress, in a huge mansion,"

I nod for him to continue.

"You're with a guy having a great time and there's evidence around the house of you having previous relationships. Something goes wrong and you turn into a crazy, psycho, " he finishes.

I look at him and laugh in amazement. It's actually a great idea.

"Mr Styles, I take my hat off to you. Didn't know you had it in you!" I exclaim.

"Thank you very much, Ms Swift. I formerly give you permission to use this fantastic idea"

I laugh. He might have grown up, but he's still the charming boy with the beautiful dimples. I really need to calm myself.

"Ok!" He claps, "Next song?" He asks excitedly.

"Of coarse! Oh and your going to love the next song," I say, trying to make him even more excited.

A sparkle appears in his green eyes.

"Well, let's get started, Swift. Can't make a man wait any longer than he needs to."

I laugh and prepare myself to play the next song.