Chapter 6: Garson's POV

"Angels, Benders, Haunters"
>>>

"So you're one of us?" I scream at Bane as he rubbed his hand where Sebastian had bitten him. How could he not tell me he was an Angel?
"No I'm not. Well technically I am, but I don't live like that anymore!" He yelled back. We were in his basement arguing over this. I saw him get staticky after Sebastian looked away from him, then poof he was gone.
"You're a teleporter! Do you not realize how much we need you?"
"I'm not a teleporter!"
"Yes you are! I just saw you do it!"
"I'm not!"
"He isn't, not technically anyways," Teal interrupted us. Dumb ass water Angel.
"What do you mean?"
"You see, Shadow here is an assassin. He bends the shadows, hence his name, and makes himself one with the shadows. It's incredibly good for assassins."
"Bane, my name is Bane!" Bane (Shadow?) yells at Teal. Teal rolls his eyes.
"Anyways, Shadow made it clear to everyone that he no longer wanted to be a Bender, so they took his wings. And tail and scales. He was humiliated, but that apparently doesn't matter to him anymore."
"Bender? What's a Bender?" I ask.
"You call them Angels, I call them Benders, and Shadow calls them Haunters. We have many other names as well, but most call us the Elements. Even though Shadow is not an Element."
"Shadow magic is special," Bane (Shadow?) starts, "it can only be wielded by a certain number of people at a time. Right now, only five have the Shadow Magic. Usually there's a whole clan of about 40-50 people in it. Shadow magic is given to you, you don't master is, you don't inherit it, you're not born with it. You are given it by the Shadow itself."
"So... You?" Teal says. Bane (Shadow?) cringes.
"No. Not me."
"Why are there so few now?" I ask. He cringes again.
"We're very powerful. I'm the only Shadow Haunter in North America, Walker is the only Shadow Haunter in South America, Miles is the only Shadow Haunter in China, and Cynthia is the only Shadow Haunter in Russia. That's it."
"I thought you said that there were five? That's only four," Teal pointed out. I had noticed that too, where's the fifth?
"No one knows where Misa moved to. She's been hidden for some time now," Bane explains.
"That makes me feel safe, a Shadow Angel gone missing. I don't know what to say," I say.
"Technically I'm missing too. Actually I'm labeled as dead. Misa is labeled missing and Walker is labeled a rebel. Miles was labeled a thief. The only one that hasn't been labeled is Cynthia, mainly because she's only 10."
"She's 10 and stronger than I am?" Teal asked. Bane nodded.
"Who's that up stairs?" I ask. I had just remembered that we had an unwelcome guest lounging around up there. Bane sighed.
"Promise you won't make fun of me, or laugh?" He asked.
"This outta be good," I said smiling.
"Promise?"
"Nope, if I wanna laugh, I'm going to laugh."
"Well then I'm not telling."
"C'mon Garson! Just promise I want to hear it!" Teal yelled. Boy was he loud.
"Fine, only if you do too," I give in.
"I promise!"
"Fine, I promise too." Bane sighed.
"That's Lucas, my dominant." I bust out laughing. Bane the submissive? Oh my word too funny!
"Stop laughing! Just remember I'm your dominant and I can do whatever I want to you when Teal leaves!" Bane whined. That shut me up.
"Whoa, you have a dominant and a submissive? I can't  even get a dominant!" Teal says.
"Aww that sucks! You're such an adorable guy!" Bane compliments. Asshole! You're suppose to be mine! Not a loner. Asshole.
"Aww! Thanks Bane!" Bane pinched Teal's cheek.
"Only the best for the best, and I am not the best."
"You're pretty fucking hot though. Can you be my dominant?" Bane reached down and I jumped up.